Chapter 8

A/N
Hi guys! I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you for over 1k reads of my story! Thank you so much it honestly means the world! So sorry for not uploading all this time, I've been really busy but now here is a new chapter! hope you like it. I also have a new story being written called 'Broken' please go check it out, thanks! p.s. there is a picture of Olly on this chapter as well xoxo
---
"How long Olly?" I whined, I was getting very bored very quickly. "We're nearly there, just be patient." he replied whilst still keeping his eyes on the road. I just huffed and looked out the window. After what seemed like forever which was only another 10 minutes we finally reached the destination. "We're here!" I looked up, I saw a small diner with about a dozen tables and chairs. It was extremely small and looked a bit old. I gave Olly a look like 'where the hell have you brought me?'. He smiled, "Don't worry, I know it looks a bit unappealing but the food is amazing here." I found this very hard to believe but I nodded and faked a smile. We Got out of the car and I was put off even more coming closer to the building, I noticed inside there were three very large, not quite attractive men sat on one table and no else was in there. Olly opened the door and something fell on his head and then to the floor, I looked down and saw a broken bell that usually chime whenever someone opens a door. We both looked at each other and started laughing, the waitress looked at us as if we had mental problems. We sat at a table and the waitress came and gave us our menus. She was around our age maybe one or two year older but she paid certain attention to Olly. She pushed her chest out and gave Olly a flirtatious smile. i muffled my laughter behind my menu. "Excuse me? Does your chest have something wrong? It's sticking out by a far bit." Said Olly to the waitress whilst smirking. Her flirtatious smile left her makeup filled face and she walked out not forgetting to stick her butt out thinking it would get Olly to call her back. We both laughed and another waiter came to take our order. We were chatting and before we knew it our food had come. I ordered a chicken burger with fries and Olly ordered a Beef burger with fries. I took one bite of my burger and I'm not even joking... it...was...AMAZING! It was the best burger I had ever had. I was so surprised after walking in here and seeing that it looked like a complete and utter shit hole, the food belonged in a 5 star restaurant! "Oh my god, this soooo good! This is the best burger I've ever had!" I think I was a bit too excited. "Haha, I'm glad you like it! I told you it was good." I nodded. We carried on eating and Olly continued making me laugh and we were chatting. "Olly?" I asked "Yeah?" He replied looking at me. "Why are you known as the bad boy in our school? Because your far from that. Yes, your extremely annoying, but your funny, caring and considerate. I don't see why people call you bad?" He laughed. "Oh so you think I'm funny, caring and considerate?" i blushed did I really just say that? "Yes and annoying. Now answer my question." "You forgot that I'm also extremely good looking." he smirked. "And I forgot you massively conceited! Answer my question!" I tried to hide my smile, i don't know why he had this effect on me. whenever I saw him or spoke to him it makes me smile. "Because at the age of 15 I got into a lot of fights and I started smoking weed and drinking and I play girls, that's what I am. A player. Everyone in our school decided to call me the 'bad boy' and I guess I feel I need to live up to it. I would never get you involved, I care about you too much to ruin your role in our school." I stared at him. I mean, I knew he played girls, had fight and drank, that's one of the reasons I was reluctant to become friends with him. But smoking weed?! That's surprising, I'm not put off by him now because if he does that then it's his own choice. I have smoked weed before it was when I was going through depression. "I've been through a phase of smoking weed you know. I still do it occasionally." I thought this might lighten up the mood. "Really? Why?" he laughed. I think it was time to tell him about the depression. "Well when I was younger I suffered depression and we have some dealers at school so I spoke to the right people and I got it. It made me feel better, it made me feel I had no problems in my life. I guess it was an escape. Although I still do it, I do it for the feeling it gives me now, I'm not depressed anymore." He had stopped smiling now and had a look of concern on his face. "Wow... you suffered depression? Why?" "I think that's a story for another day, there's a lot most people don't know about me. It's not very easy to know a lot about me I guess." I laughed nervously. I watched Olly he looked like he was going to say something but then he stopped and nodded. We carried on eating and its was very awkward and quiet but about 20 minutes later we had gone to normal and we're talking like normal. We got back to school for around 2:30 just in time for last period. Olly left to go to do something with his friends so it was just me and Amy going to the mall on our own, I was looking forward to some girly time.
---
Another chapter finished! The mall scene will be in the next chapter! I'll update soon, bye! x
---