Chapter 7

It is now about 4 weeks since we ditched school together. We hung around at school and texted and I introduced Olly to Amy. After we had spoken to each other when we ditched school we decided to drop me home, in all honesty I wasn't in the mood to put an act on and act all happy. I was annoyed and happy at the same time. Annoyed because he wouldn't tell anything about himself I thought he could trust me. But I was happy I had another friend, don't get me wrong Amy is a great best friend it's just that sometimes when she's busy or when she has her goody goody school stuff, I have no one to hang with. So now I have Olly I can do that with him. But i'd never forget Amy she's been there through everything and I'm very grateful over that. It was now Monday, we had ditched around 4 weeks ago. I went to the mall with Amy on Saturday and on Sunday I was texting Olly and watching Netflix. All in all my weekend was good, also on Sunday night me and my mum had a 'girlie night' as she liked to call it. And it was good to spend time with her we had a meal and watching some movies, I told her everything what I was feeling with Olly I had also told Amy this as well. They both said the same answer. I should just be honest and tell him what I felt. My feelings were getting warmer and warmer towards Olly, he's made me laugh and smile more than I ever had since my depression and stuff. But I just couldn't, because I didn't know what I felt. I didn't know if I liked him or I just wanted to be friends. Surely I couldn't like him! I only knew him for about 2 months now. But when I am with him I feel different, I feel like all of my problems would vanish. He makes me laugh but at the same time he manages to piss me off to the maximum. His smirk, sarcasticness and his personality. It all makes me feel happy. It is 5:40am currently and I'm in bed still thinking about everything. After overthinking I got out of bed and into the shower. I had a quick shower and decided to straighten my hair and left it naturally on my back. I went to my closet and picked out some skinny black high waisted jeans, a checkered shirt I tucked it into my jeans and put my converse on. I applied minimal amount of make up, grabbed my bag and my phone and headed downstairs. My mom was making breakfast over the stove. "Morning sweetie." she smiled. "Morning Mom, I'm gonna go get Olly he wanted me to pick him up then I'm gonna pick Amy up." I said as I picked up an apple. "Okay! Have a good day. Love you." "Love you!!" I shouted at my mom whilst leaving out the door. Seen as Olly lives next door it made sense for me to pick him up. I knocked on the large door when it was opened I was greeted by his mom, Sandra. "Hi jamie!" She smiled. "Hi Sandra" I returned the smile. "Olly is coming now. Come in!" She welcomed me in and I waited in the hallway. Suddenly a half dressed Olly came down the stairs wearing jeans, converse and no shirt with his bag and shirt in his hand. I think my jaw dropped. He was gorgeous. He had a six pack! A six pack! "Take a picture it lasts longer." remarked Olly as he put the shirt over his head. "Shut up and wipe that smirk of your face, I've seen better." I said trying to hide a smile. He laughed "Come on we have to pick up Amy as well." He Nodded. "BYE MOTHER LOVE YOU!" he shouted at his mom. "Bye guys!" she shouted. "Aww aren't you a little mommy's boy!" I chuckled. "Shutup jamie." We went into my car me in the drivers seat Olly in the passenger. We drove to Amy's house I texted her telling her we were outside. "So Jamie you going to Carter's party on Friday?" He asked. Before I could reply Amy was here. "For fuck's sake!" she shouted as she slammed the door at the back of the car. "Woah Amy what's up?" "My stupid brother needs babysitting tonight and my mother is going out with her friends so I have to do it. Again! And also Olly! Get it right, you sit at the back so fucking me of at the back bitch!" We started laughing but Amy was scowling at the back. I drove off on the way to school. Amy was still pissed off so she was quiet all the way. "Olly I'm not going! I hate the guy he's a sleezbal." "Please Jamie! Come with me as my date?" he winked. "Er. Why would I want to go with you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Because we all know you secretly like me." he stated confidently. "Olly. I don't like you. Never have probably never will. So please stop saying it or else I won't be your friend at all." I said getting out the car we were now at school. When saying this I felt like I was lying, like I was lying to him and myself. "Guys i'll see you at lunch, one of my teachers need to see me before school starts. Bye." said Amy with a smile. Think she was in a better mood now. "Jamie, you know I'm messing with you. I know you don't like me. Come on let's go to the library I need to get a book before school starts." I nodded. I'm going to tell him soon. I just don't know when. We started walking to the library. "So will you come with me to Carter's party?" I looked at him. I knew he wasn't going to give up until I said okay. I sighed. "Okay." I said smiling looking up at him. A large grin spread across his face. It made me smile when I saw him Smile. "Yes! Right, come on I need to get this book." he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the library.

---

It was now lunch and I was currently sat with Amy making plans for a sleepover next week. She was in a better mood now and she was very excited for the party on Friday. "OMG! Jamie what are you going to wear on Friday???" She had a good point what was I going to wear? I have no nice dresses that fitted me anymore. "Let's go shopping tonight!" she screeched. "No." I hated shopping no way was I going. "Please all you need to do is try the dress on and come with me. I'll pick the dress!" "Ugh fine." I mumbled. "Yay!" Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Olly smiling. "Hi" I smiled. "Hi Olly" Amy said but concentrating on something on her phone. "Hey." he said sitting down next to me. "Are you having food?" I asked. "Well that's why I'm here we have a free period next so can I take you both to lunch?" "Looks like you two are on your own I have an assignment In for next lesson." said Amy looking up from her phone. "Okay. Where?" I questioned. "Surprise." he winked. "Okay well I need to be back for last period because Amy's making me go shopping with her." I said. He nodded.

---
Slightly longer chapter hope you liked it. The lunch 'date' will be up in the next chapter.