Chapter 1: the trip

In the year of 4013, Earth is becoming overpopulated even Mars is overpopulated as well so the military drafted some civilians even some children that don't have parents to another livable planet called Xena that is pretty far from the milky way. Phil a 15 year old teen was drafted in the military and was chosen to be sent to Xena to start a new life since his parents abandoned him on the streets at the age of 5.

He was a loner and never liked of how the society is since it was cruel. He aborted a ship with the drafted civilians and they flew to Earth's orbit and hyperjumped to Xena. It was a 10 hour trip to get there since it was light-years away.

Xena was already populated by a furry vixen tribe but they were peacefully nice enough to share their world with humanity. However humans took advantage of it and started digging the planet for a rich underground material called Prox. Prox is a powerful metal that is stronger than diamond to make weapons and was useful as fuel as well. The humans built a military base and a metal fence around to keep the furry tribe from interfering the mining operations.

The ship finally arrived and landed into the base that Phil woke up from his sleep by the landing thud. He grabbed his military bag and followed everyone outside. He covered his eyes by the bright sunlight until he was amazed by how beautiful Xena was but he was upset that everyone has to stay in the base for everyones safety.

He looked around and sees a tank passing by and see arrows on the wheels which made him curious. Just then General Vince and his son Rick came out and escorted all the civilians to the barracks. Just then Phil saw a Fox watching them from the fence and ran off quickly. He got confused of who they are but focused and followed everyone. He walked into his room and started unpacking his things. He pulled out his Sketchbook and started drawing since it helps him clear his mind. He started to draw a picture of a fox that he saw eairiler. He remembers that it was red colored and a little tall like 6 feet and seven feet tall. After a few minutes, he finally finishes and puts his sketch book down and finally continues unpacking.

He went to the cafeteria for some dinner since he didn't had a bite after the trip from Earth. He grabbed a tray and sat by himself. He later saw Rick, sitting with is asshole friends talking bad things about the Fox tribe. He ignores it and started eating. After dinner, he was assigned to gardening duty for the day. He harvested some tomatoes and some vegetables and carried them into a truck. He then saw a few foxes watching from the fence. He picked up a few vegetables and put them in a basket and wanted to be kind to them. He walked to the fence and saw some of them run off.

"Hey wait! Please!" Phil shouted

A couple of them stopped and saw him fitting the vegetables through the fence. They came back and took the food that he was giving them. The foxes were confused and was surprised of Phil being nice to them.

Just then Rick saw Phil at the fence giving food to them and shouted.

"HEY!" Rick shouted as he ran to them.

The foxes took the vegetables and ran off and Phil turned around and saw Rick coming.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Giving our shit to the enemy?!" He shouted

"They aren't the enemy. I just wanted to be nice." Phil explained

"Yes they are! You better watch yourself! I'm a Captain and you are just a private. Now get back and finish harvesting or I'll make your life miserable!" Rick shouted as he left.

Phil wanted to punch him in the face but Rick is a higher rank so he can't. He went back to the garden and finished harvesting before the nights out. He went back to his room and grabbed his Sketchbook and makes another drawing. He made a picture of a human and a Fox holding hands and being friends.

He finished and lay down on his bed and fell asleep. He thought about the tribe and started to have a heart and curiosity of what they are.