Chapter 11: The Pane Glass Of Peace Shatters

General Vince was beyond pissed that the fox tribe is trying to ruin his plans to take over Xena for humanity. As he had enough on his plate when Lenny and his mining company decided not to do anymore mining for him and his army since they had enough of not being paid enough and being treated fairly for risking their lives for collecting prox minerals.

He poured some whiskey into his glass and chugs it down until Lenny comes in with frustration.

"Why in the fuck is our pay is getting cut?!" Lenny shouted in frustration as he slammed the check on the table.

"Things are a little tight right now since the funds and resources are scarce right now because of the tribe situation since they started to keep us from getting what we need for survival." Vince explains as he tries to be patient with him.

" We should be paid fairly as your men. We miners do the dirty work and risk our lives in the forest to mine prox for you. You war mongers do nothing but stand still as jackasses and do nothing to help!" Lenny shouted with spite.

"My men are the reason why you and your workers live another day on this rock from the fox anthros that retaliated against us!" Vince shouted back.

"Well, teach them about manual labor for once!" Lenny suggested as he looked out the window for a minute to calm down.

Vince was angry and decided to take things in his own hands and get Lenny out of the picture of world domination. He pulled out a small glass bottle of corrosive acid from his desk that he was able to take from the mining storage area. The acid was used to melt away common rock around the prox mineral. However, he knows that it's fatal and deadly if swallowed.

He poured two cups of his whiskey and poured the corrosive acid into Lenny's drink while he tried to calm down while looking out the window.

"Lenny. Look, maybe you are right that I'm not treating you and your men fairly. So how about we drink it off and I'll make sure there will be changes for you." Vince suggested as he gave him his cup.

"Alright then." Lenny says as he took his cup and was unaware about the corrosive acid in his drink and chugs it down.

Vince smiled evilly as Lenny fell for it and said, "You know Lenny, I never liked being partners with you since you are fucking inconsiderate and selfish to me and my army. Your workers are now part of my army now, and you will rot in hell."

Lenny got confused until he started coughing out blood and started to feel his insides getting burned and destroyed by the corrosive acid that he coughed up more blood and fell on his knees choking and violently coughing. He then collapses onto the floor dead.

Vince then wrapped the body with his office rug and threw it outside the window where there was a dumpster below that it made it in without any suspicion. He then left his office and started making all of Lenny's miners into war mongers for his army. As he plans to start attacking the forest to expand the base.

The pane glass of peace between humans and Foxes shatters....