A Chase Through Budapest Part 1

3rd POV

???: "Still recovering from that ball buster?"

(M/n): "What do you think? I was having some difficulties getting off the floor and walking here! So no, I'm perfectly fine!"

???: "Glad I could help."

(M/n): "I don't think help is the right word to use..."

???: "How about...I'm glad I could be of assistance."

      The young man wanted a different response but was tired of standing around. So instead he pulls out a gun form a holster near his side and points it at the mysterious woman.

(M/n): "......I'm gonna ask you this one time.....why?"

???: "I'm gonna tell you this one time....just as I said this to him......you already know why...."

(M/n): "Yes I know what you're after but not WHY? In fact......who are you....."

???: "Like I'd ever tell you..."

(M/n): "You sure? Cause I'm blocking one of you only exits while also holding you at gun point. I feel this might be the time to tell me."

???: "......"

(M/n): "So you want to play that game do you?"

???: "......."

(M/n): "....Have it your way. But first, back away from the body."

The woman doesn't listen to what I have to say which gets me a little frustrated but repeated the phrase but this time with a little more oomph. Still not a foot was moved.

(M/n): "Are you gonna move????"

      She seemed like she was blatantly ignoring me. I get more pissed off by the minute but keep it in control just to not let her get in my head. And I knew she want me to move closer to her, it was clear as day that she would try to swoop the gun out of my hands when I was showing vulnerability. Not a chance would I do that.

(M/n): "Guess not......"

??? POV

The man holds the gun up directly at my head never once letting his arm rest. I tried moving my feet slowly in order to give him a bit of confidence, unfortunately he was having none of it and still kept his eyes on me at all times.
At this point, I tho I didn't have any more ideas in my head that is until my right foot leaned against of the wooden boards on my feet which pushed it upwards. Meaning if was still loose, and the man was direct below said board.
I flash him a smirk as he just looks at me funny.

(M/n): "What you think you got something planned for now?"

???: "Yes....and trust me this won't be easy."

I kick the board which flies up at the other end and hits the man in the groin again. He holds his pelvis in pain as I see a little shine in the cracks of the board. I pull the boards back and see that shiny box.

???: "There you are..."

(M/n) POV

(M/n): "Dah! Are....you serious?????"

Out of rage, I point the gun at her and start firing but she moves out of the way. Fortunately for me, I try shooting at her ankles and I hit her lower leg maybe a little of the heel as she gasps.

(M/n): "You're not going anywhere fast Miss...."

TO HE CONTINUED IN PART TWO OF CHAPTER 3......

Sorry just wanted to give a little update since I got off work early plus I'm in a good mood.