A Chase Through Budapest Part 2

3rd POV

(M/n): "Not this time.....Not this time!"

      The woman just hobbled her way to the door as (M/n) slowly gets up off the floor.

(M/n): "God!"

      His leg nearly gives out on him as he stands up but he forces himself onto his feet as he points the gun at the now wounded woman.

(M/n): "Thinking of telling me who you are now?"

???: "Potentially................"

(M/n): "Well then spit it out......otherwise I won't hesitate to fire this weapon."

???: "............."

(M/n): "Come on you can do it....just say it."

???: ".......Fine.........I am.................Yelena Belova....."

(M/n): "Pretty name I have to admit.............Wait........Belova you said?"

Yelena: "Yes......."

(M/n): "Belova.....Belova....I have heard that name before.......who do you work for?"

Yelena: "No one....but if I did that is none of your business......"

(M/n): "You're no fun......but also.....you're a free agent.....you must've been with a company before.."

Yelena: "Again......that is no-."

*BANG*

(M/n) fired a warning shot at the window before pointing at Yelena again.

(M/n): "You were saying?"

Yelena: "............"

(M/n): "..........Since your silence is helping the matter, I might as well figure it out myself.........let's see, tough chick who hits balls a lot,pretty much mastered some forms of martial arts, has a cute name and face......with an accent.................."

Then it hit him...........he stood there with his mouth agape and eyes widened as his hand doesn't lower the gun.

(M/n): "You were.......a Black Widow weren't you?"

Yelena says nothing and instead looks down at the floor almost in shame.

(M/n): "Well.....now the price has gone up for this buck."

      The man then pulls the trigger but hears something that most never want to hear.

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

(M/n): "Seriously of all times?"

      Yelena took this opportunity to swipe the gun from his hands and smack him upside the head with it as he falls backwards and hits the ground with a thud. She then started limping out of that old house as fast as she could with a now incredibly pissed off (M/n) trailing behind her. However, during this chase she continuously knocked over some objects like a table or some barrels to try and slow him down which did but only for a few seconds. Unfortunately, (M/n) got more angry and decided to run which got him very close to Yelena as he tackled her into a bunch of wooden boxes as they both fall onto the ground.
      (M/n) gets to his feet and steps on Yelena's wound near her foot as she screams.

(M/n): "Had enough yet?"

Yelena: "N-Not.......on your life........."

      Yelena uses her regular functioning leg to kick (M/n) in the shin and then kicks it again as he leans downward but is inadvertently kicked in the face by Yelena's normal foot as he falls onto his back again this time breathing heavily. Yelena then gets on top of him before punching him repeatedly as he loses consciousness. Once he is fully knocked out, Yelena falls onto the ground, and just buffs out some breaths before looking at her enemy.

Yelena: "I think you've had enough for today."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 4.......