Long Awaited Moment In The Sun

ACTUAL THANKSGIVING SPECIAL

(M/n) POV

(M/n): "Can't we just do a little bit?"

Yelena: "No....."

My girlfriend really wasn't happy with me, but who would? All I wanted was my one night stand with her, and she could say to me....was no.

Yelena: "I may love you but you're still a pervert."

(M/n): "Aw come on! When have I ever?"

She turned to me and slapped me in the face, before slapping me again.

(M/n): "Ok except for that one time! And maybe the one after that! Ok maybe I am a little perverted! You still love me don't you?"

The door she went through slammed shut.....I made a pbtt sound with my lips before shrugging and preparing for a shower.

(M/n): "Just my luck...Can't get one moment like that????"

*CREAK*

(M/n): "Huh?....Eh.....Probably nothing......."

I scrub my back with my rag but the rag was taken out of my hand.

(M/n): "What th-."

My head tried to turn and see who took away the rag but I stopped myself once I heard her voice.

Yelena: "Don't turn around. Otherwise, I'll castrate you."

(M/n): "Glad to see you in here too..."

She scrubbed my back with the rag gently against my back. My patience was starting to grow rather thin at this point, and Yelena noticed this teasing me all the while.

Yelena: "You're getting a little tense aren't ya?"

(M/n): "................."

Yelena: "I suppose that would be your answer....."

Yelena pulls the rag away while I now very impatient turn around to see her naked, she covers her body and slaps me.

Yelena: "Pervert......!"

I just put my hands in front of my face as she started smacking my face as I try to be kinder to her.

(M/n): "I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to! I was just teasing you!"

My hands as grabbed onto by Yelena as she looks at me right in the face.

Yelena: "You sure about that?"

I look at her straight in the face not blinking once as I nod slowly to her. Yelena then finally lets go and looks down briefly

Yelena: "Ok........"

Before I could turn around again, Yelena pulls me in for a kiss. Something that I had waited a long time for, I lean into it as I push her against the tiled wall while the water hits against my back. Yelena was surprised by this didn't stop or push me away but instead wrapped her arms around my head. We stopped kissing to breath while Yelena has some lustful eyes.

Yelena: "Give it to me........."

(M/n): "Really?"

Yelena: "Yes....."

I could only nod again before taking my member and putting it into her womb. She didn't seem all that fond of it at first, mostly glaring at me but still moaned a little bit and perhaps smiling? As though she was having fun with this? Yet, this didn't stop me, I only pushed in and out gently, as to not break her quickly. She didn't say a word, never let out a sound as I sped up.

Yelena: "You can do a whole lot better than that..."

I tried to provoke a reaction out of her by grabbing onto her right breast and lightly squeezing it. However she bit her lip in response.

(M/n): "You can't do this forever..."

Yelena: "Actually I can....."

A smirk forms on my lips as I squeezed her breast harder and began to go deeper and faster into her. She produced a light yelp once I hit said sweet spot and was tempted to go through with it again causing her to moan this time and then put both her hands against the wall. I push farther and faster as she just pushes her head against mine.

Yelena: "C-Come on....."

My smirk grows larger before I pull out and leave Yelena a very unsatisfied girlfriend.

Yelena: "Really now?? Fine......I'll just do it myself."

Yelena yanks on my penis before getting on her knees and starts sucking on the tip. I groaned once she pushed her head farther while her tongue slid along my shaft. She giggled through the blowjob while I begin to feel my climax coming closer with each second. When I felt it drawing even closer, Yelena took it out of her mouth and just stroked my penis until I groaned and it all went onto her face.

The woman just sighed before smiling gently saying,

Yelena: "Thank you babe......."

END