Trapped In Isolation

(M/n) POV

      As my eyes were still closed, it dawned on me for just a moment that I had been caught. All I knew was that Seymour would kick my ass for failing the mission like that. Despite that, when I opened my eyes I saw nothing, in fact, it felt like I had a blindfold over my eyes. Or at least something that could shield my vision from seeing the area around me. However, I didn't get much time to think as that same voice came ringing into my ears.

Yelena: "You awake?"

(M/n): ".........What do you think?"

Yelena: "You certainly haven't changed....."

(M/n): "Did you think I would?"

Yelena: "Not even for a second...."

(M/n): "Glad to know we're on the same page......so now that you have me here....what do you want?"

Yelena: "What I want I already have.....you're just gonna tell me how to use it....."

(M/n): "Use it? Use what?"

Yelena: "You are a horrible liar.....tell me how to use it......"

(M/n): "I'm serious what are you talking about?"

Yelena: "Either you are playing me for a fool or you actually have no clue.......how about a reminder to help get your mind straightened out."

      The blindfold is taken off my eyes as a bright light shines in my face as I squint my eyes before adjusting and seeing that same small box from earlier.....

(M/n): "Oh.....that...."

Yelena: "So you know this box?"

(M/n): "Yeah kinda...but not enough to help you...."

Yelena: "Oh.....whatever you know about this box will be enough.....so tell me...."

Yelena got awfully close to my face while I just turn away from her without saying anything.

Yelena: "I understand if you don't want to talk....but I still want to know....so.....the hard way will do just fine."

A knife being unsheathed was heard but I was making sure not to give her an advantage that is until I felt a sharp pain in my knee which caused me to nearly roar in anger.

Yelena: "Now.....will you?"

(M/n): "......Nnnnnnnhhhhhhh.......No.........."

Yelena: "What's that? I didn't hear you over the sound of-."

(M/n): "DAHHHHH!!!"

Yelena: ".......We still got several more attempts to make this work...or well I shouldn't say we....just you...."

(M/n): "..........."

Yelena: "Cat got your tongue? Don't worry....it's claws dig deep especially......right here."

(M/n): "DAHHH!!!!"

Yelena: "...........Think you got another one left in you?"

(M/n): "........I-I......don't know......how about you with that bullet wound I gave you?"

      The blonde haired woman just sighed before taking out the knife quickly which had me gasp in surprise as she then sticks the knife near my throat.

Yelena: "Say that again......."

(M/n): "..............."

Yelena: "I thought so.....now be a good soldier and hold this for me..."

      Instead of her stabbing my left knee again this time she stabbed my right knee and actually jabbing it in deeper as I just wince in pain as she goes away for a brief moment.

Yelena: "I'll be back.....don't try any funny business while I'm out...."

      The door closes as I just spit onto the ground...

(M/n): "Sure....funny business..........only a way out..."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 5......

Update-Sorry y'all for the short chapters. I just want to provide some chapters for you that are short sweet and to the point but anyway, HOLY MOLY 1k reads. Jesus this book has been building up fast. I am actually genuinely shocked by that! Thank you all for your support and hope to see you all real soon.

-Memey45