Something Stronger This Way Comes

True (M/n): "Stick Together wait why? What happened???? And why are you here? Where did you come fro-. You know what, what, how about we just sit this out and maybe I'd be willing to go with you."

(M/n) 2: "We don't have time for that......You just need to listen to me....Very carefully...."

True (M/n): "No....Not until you give me a legitimate reason to listen...Cause I'd rather stay with a being that could destroy our world than one that looks exactly like me!"

Yelena: "Baby just listen to him for once!"

(M/n) 2: "See? Even your partner has the right idea! Now listen to me!"

True (M/n): ".....Alright! Alright I get it! I'll listen....."

(M/n) 2: "Good......So where do you want me to start?????"

True (M/n): "Wherever you feel comfortable..."

(M/n) 2: "Beginning it is..."

Meanwhile, at the Sanctum Sanctorum

      A veil that Doctor Strange was looking in, had started to turn red, he almost backed away from it as he was either bewildered or frightened by what he saw. Or both.

Strange: "........Jesus......The future burns bright....."

      He held onto the veil once more, trying to determine what exactly went wrong, starting with either a world destroying being which just arrived at the planet or how there's something coming..........Something big.......Something that could even rival Thanos.....

Strange: "How did something like this even happen????"

Strange saw now that, (M/n) had met up with another version of himself, so Strange moves away from the vial and starts to summon a portal.

Back with (M/n) 1, 2, and Yelena

True (M/n): "Uhhh...What is a Saiyan????"

(M/n) 2: "I am a Saiyan.......It's kind of complicated...I think it would have been a bit better to explain it Goku or even Prince Vegeta were here...."

True (M/n): "You guys have a prince? Wait, what about your king?"

(M/n) 2: "Uhh.....Technically our king is dead.......He's been dead for many years...."

True (M/n): "Oh.....Sorry about that...."

(M/n) 2: "No no...It's ok really it is....."

      Before the two could chat more, a portal had opened up. Doctor Stephen Strange had emerged from it and spoke,

Strange: "(M/n) (L/n)....I need you to come with me......"

True (M/n): "Which one? Also sorry have we met before??"

Strange: "No.....My name is Doctor Stephen Strange.....And I just ask for you to come with me...I'll explain everything on the way..."

Yelena: "Must not have heard about this from Natasha....."

(M/n) 2: "Why must he come with you? What do you know Doctor?"

Strange: "I know enough..."

*BOOM*

      Before (M/n) 2 could get a bit more confrontational, the clouds split open and something was falling down onto earth's surface.

Strange: "Enough to know that THAT isn't safe."

Stephen then pushes the three through the portal with the older Saiyan not really a fan of it but went along anyway.

Strange: "........That's not possible....

Is what the sorcerer said upon how big of an impact was left. And how long the clouds were separated for.

 And how long the clouds were separated for

???: "Ahh.....Great....Now my favorite suit's all dirty....Fucking A....."

The man in the crater dusted himself off, shaking his head back and forth while looking at his surroundings. He chuckled.

???: "This world seems lovely......"

Before he could do anything else, Stephen had arrived next to the man.

???: "You look familiar..."

Strange: "Must've been a familiar face on your world..."

???: "He was quite the challenging the foe..."

Strange: "Yeah that sounds about right..."

???: "Ahhh, so you are another foe in my way..."

Strange: ".....No...Just someone who knows right from wrong..."

???: "Tell me then Wizard...."

Strange: "Not a wizard but go on...."

???: "Is it right to deny me my birthright?"

Strange: "Exc-AGH!"

      Stephen is then flicked away by the mystery man and the man just smirks.

(M/n) Harrison: "Because that man killed my brother....So he died.....

...So will you Doctor."