Finally

You arrive at the compound later than the other cars. Immediately you are greeted by Wanda, who runs into your arms as you close the car door. You hold her there, resting your chin atop her head as Natasha is escorted inside. She's conscious and cuffed, turning her head to face you, a pained look on her face as you stare back - wishing you could only apologise.
"Head down, Romanoff !"
Pietro clasps his hand round the back of her neck, pushing her forward slightly so that her view could only render downward. You flinched a little at his behaviour, Wanda retreating from your embrace, noticing your fixation.
She peered up at you, but you paid her no eye. In order to divert your attention from Natasha, she touched her hand to your jaw, pulling you into her view. Before she could speak, you commanded that she go home.
"Wanda, please...can I meet you at home ?"
Immediately you could sense her ill tone.
"Really ? I haven't seen you in days and you-"
She caught her own words, sighing as your concentration re-attached itself to Natasha's whereabouts.
"Fine."
She retreated from you, walking with Tony as he offered to drive her. For a moment you cared, then you were summoned in by Maria who guided you downstairs to where Natasha was being held. Almost in an instant, you'd forgotten that you'd even seen Wanda.

At the foot of the landing, your friends were congregating in a group, engaged in a heated discussion as to who was going to interrogate her first.
"Hey !"
Silence fell as Maria brought the conversation to a close.
"I really think it should be Y/N's choice as to who goes when."
Every face turns to you. You struggle for the correct words, momentarily covering your face with your hands as you string a non-concerning sentence together.
"I think it should be me today. No one else. Then you can all come in when you want."
The team seen a little disappointed by your request for their absence in the present, but take it with a light heart at the fact they can choose their own visits.
You move past them, ready to 'interrogate' Natasha as the others leave you to it. As they scale the first couple steps, you call back to them while entering the hall.
"And I swear, no one takes it too far. A couple punches, kicks - fine. Any more than that and I'll have you killed."
The words dropped from your mouth before you'd screened them. Rhodes raised his brow at you. You could sense that there was an extent of internal questioning as to why you'd care if they hurt her.
You cleared your throat nervously before providing justification.
"She's a valuable asset. The longer we have her, the more power we possess."
There is silence for a moment before a round of agreeable nods is fired your way from the team. You hope that was enough to diffuse any suspicion.

You turn, closing the door gently behind you, locking it and checking your work by giving the frame a shake. From down the hall, you could hear Natasha coughing and you rushed to her cell, making your way in without question. She seemed surprised that you'd come so soon, a little glint of relief in the green of her eye. However, she acted hardly pleased to see you.
"You're first for interrogation then, I'm guessing."
You crouch next to her, undoing the cable ties that restrained her wrist - placing your full trust in her as to not start a commotion. Once her wrists were released, you tensed a little as she brought them from behind her, subconsciously anticipating a physical disagreement.
Natasha frowned as she caught your movement, looking somewhat pained by your assumption.
"I'm not gonna hurt you."
She wasn't facing you, keeping her vision away from yours. You could tell she wasn't satisfied with your presence. Suddenly you become uncomfortable, thinking she may have regretted last night's events or that her words were merely a drunken mistake, and the feelings are ultimately unreciprocated.
You stood, clearing your throat as you felt yourself becoming rather flushed by your thoughts.
"I-I'll get you out of here. Just hang tight, I promise. I'm sorry."
As you turned to leave, Natasha took your hand in her own.
"I'm sorry, Y/N, I'm being unfair. I just can't stand to see you with that...girlfriend of yours."
You couldn't help but grin a little at Natasha's petty jealousy. You found it quite attractive, her possessive nature and territorial behaviour. She slapped your arm, noticing your pleased demeanour.

"I can't be here too long. They'll suspect something."
Her smile faded as you announced your departure.
"I'll come everyday. I'm gonna get you out I promise, I just..."
Your sentence trailed as you remember that your other team members would get their hands on her, whenever they desired. You considered warning Natasha, but decided against it in worry that it would cause disturbance.

You leant down, gently pressing your lips to hers before pulling away, blushing as you watched the corners of her mouth upturn. As you returned to your spot in the door, you backed out the space.
"Hey Y/N ?"
Natasha called after you just as the door was shutting altogether. You peered in a final time, grinning at her giddy tone.
"I- I l..."
Your eyes were wide with anticipation.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N."

You shook your head, huffing a little disappointedly before flashing her a dim smile.
"I love you, Natasha."
She held your eyeshot. A little silence spreading between you before she wiped it with a smile.
"And I love you, Y/N."