Swimming Pools

You stood outside, leaning against the door as you spoke to Natasha about little, unimportant things. You heard her laugh, a true laugh at some of your jovial nonsense. You grinned, finally able to speak freely without suffocating time constraints or fear of being seen. She was here, in your home, with you.

"Daddy's money get you this fancy house?"
You smirked, discomforted by the topic.
"Not entirely."
She turned, holding her arms out in bravado at your garden, then your house.
"You have a fucking swimming pool, Y/N."
You wrapped your arms round her waist, cuddling her tight from behind.
"Yeah, I like to swim. Keeps me fit."
"Don't bullshit me." she giggled, covering her face in her hands.
"I've seen you at every second party or event there's been, no way you have time for swimming."
"Mhm, is that what you think?"
You dug your fingers into her sides, pulling her closer as she buckled under your pressure.
"Mhm that's what I think."
She spoke between laughter.
"Well, let me show you how much I love swimming, sweetheart."

You pulled her forward and slung her into the pool - the water must've been freezing. She resurfaced, completely sodden and in shock. She panted, pushing her hair out of her face and staring you down angrily.
You winked, bending down to toy with the heater and switching it on.
"You'll heat up in a moment, darling."
She swam toward you slowly, pulling you into the pool with her by the collar of your shirt. You slid in, pressing your lips to hers gently as the water sept past your layers.
"Fuck, it's freezing."
She silenced you with her lips again, gently undoing your clothing beneath the water.
Within minutes you were both left, dressed only in bra's and underwear.

She pushed you into the back edge of the pool, wrapping her legs round your waist beneath the water. She held your face in her hands and kissed you, she really kissed you.
Not the kind of kiss that leads into sex, or a goodbye linger, or even one to say hello.
You felt her lips, dragging against yours slowly as she refused to let go. She was kissing you, just to kiss you.

The pool was no longer sub-zero and you were able to melt into her arms, her teeth pulling on your bottom lip, opening her eyes momentarily to look into yours. She tugs on your hair, pulling your head back as you close your eyes and leave your neck on display for her.
Leaning down, she sucks gently against the base of your neck and collarbones. You groan a little, her hands drifting, squeezing you gently beneath the water.
Purpled marks of ownership scattered across your upper chest and neck. She pulled back, smirking a little at the sight.

Wanda, or covering them, hadn't even crossed your mind.
"Bet your wife will like them."
You bit your bottom lip, nodding jokingly. She stared down a little, not speaking for a moment.
"Can I stay?"
"Here?"
She raised her brows.
"Where else?"
You shut up her fun-making with a short kiss.
"Course, let's go inside then."

You slid out the pool, taking her hand and guiding you out with her. You left all the soggy, discarded clothing at the edge of the pool, which you'd later come to regret.
Natasha jogged inside, her arms wrapped round herself as some protection from the chilly night air. You followed quickly after, switching the heater off and covering the pool as swiftly as possible. She was waiting for you by the door, shivering.
"Bedroom's upstairs, down the hall to the left. Take some of my clothes."
She kissed your cheek and sped walk off.
You ran round locking up properly and turning off lights before joining her upstairs. By the time you had, she was sat at the edge of the bed, gently drying her hair with a towel. She was dressed in your casual clothes, the tip of her nose reddened by the cold. The sight of her made you grin like a child with a playground crush. It was nice to see her informally - just being with you. 

"What're you looking at?" She stood, taking a new towel from the shelf and drying off your shoulders.
"You."
Taking the towel from her hand, you excused yourself to the en suite as to ensure you made no more damp spots on the carpet. You dried up and stripped before wrapping yourself in the towel and changing. All the while, you were speaking to Natasha through the open door. She spoke about her family life, which you came to realise wasn't exactly picture perfect. She told you about how she ended up in the mob's and admitted that she'd never really planned for things to be that way. You told her that you'd never really had a choice. Your father was the head, so one day, naturally, you'd need to be. Never did you possess the ability to say no.

You walked out the bathroom, your eyes a little heavy with fatigue. Sauntering towards Natasha, you grabbed her in your arms and pulled her beneath the sheets. She wrapped herself round you, kissing your lips gently with a melancholic look across her face.
"Why can't things be this way all the time?"
She seemed pained by her own asking of the question.
"I wish they could be."
You drifted into sleep with her, your hand drawing small circles on her back as her breathing grew heavy against your side.
To be like this forever, you couldn't want anymore.