16. Intoxicating Aroma

Nemuri finally slipped Ken's boxers down, revealing his throbbing cock. It was easily the biggest she'd ever laid eyes on, and found herself even more envious of Yuu and the others than before.

"God damn," Nemuri breathed, her soft hand slowly stroking his cock. "If I knew you were packing something like this, I would've made a move sooner."

"Ah, thanks," Ken grunted, his lust growing from her touch.

"I mean, hell, it's even bigger in person." Nemuri kissed Ken's lips while she continued to stroke his cock. He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing harder as her motions lit a fire under him.

"Nemuri?" he panted, his hands sliding up her waist.

"Yeah?" She paused, her hand softly curled around the tip of his dick, her lips brushing against his.

"Stop teasing me," he said, leaning closer into her touch.

Nemuri grinned, turning them so Ken's back was to the bed, and pushed him backward, forcing him to lie down. She kneeled in front of him, planting her tits over his cock.

"Your girlfriends ever do this for you?" she asked. Nemuri pushed her breasts down, sandwiching Ken's rod between the soft mounds. His groan of pleasure was only an incentive for her to keep going, slowly moving her breasts and adding more stimulation to his cock.

"Y-Yeah," he grunted. "I gotta say though... you're a p-pro at this."

Nemuri grinned at the compliment, deciding to take things further. When the head of his cock poked out from her boobs, she lowered her head, taking the tip into her mouth. Ken hissed at the added feeling, this time gripping the bedsheets.

"N-Not fair!" he groaned.

"Why not?" she said after removing her mouth. "You gave me some much needed release. I'm only returning the favor."

And so she continued, using her incredibly soft breasts to rub his cock, also using her mouth to blow the tip of his rod. As experienced as Ken was in the bedroom, he couldn't compare to her skill, moaning softly as the raven-haired vixen drove him to orgasm.

Nemuri didn't even flinch, taking in his rod into her mouth as thick ropes of cum shot down her throat. After a moment, she pulled back with an audible pop, a few strands of cum spilling onto her breasts.

Nemuri scooped it up with her hand and licked herself clean. "A bit sweeter than I'm used to, but that's no problem."

Nemuri licked her lips, only stoking the fire in Ken's heart the more she teased him. He dragged her on the bed and positioned himself over her, the tip of his cock pressing against her warm entrance.

"Oooh~," she purred, a blush forming on her cheeks. "T-This is a bit bigger than I'm used to. You better show me a good time."

"That's the plan." Ken took the plunge, spearing her insides with his hot rod. Nemuri bit her lip to muffle her otherwise loud moan. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing the heels of her feet against his backside, forcing him deeper into her.

"F-Fuck!" she cried, forcing back a tear of both pleasure and pain as Ken fully sheathed himself in her, his balls tapping against her inner thigh.

"Y-You alright?" Ken asked, breathing heavier at the tightness. He snaked his hand down to her hip and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Who told you to stop?" Nemuri questioned, wrapping her arms around his back and pulling him into a deep kiss.

Ken rocked his hips back and forth, plunging deep into her cunt over and over again. Her slick hole was easier to fuck as the time went by, and he picked up his pace, fucking her harder into the bed.