21. The Serpent's Initiation

Ken was expecting punishment when he brought Mai back to the apartment. He wasn't expecting torture.

When he returned home after the sex marathon with Uwabami, he barely had time to register they were in their hero attire before he was immediately tied into a chair. Arms strapped to the arm rests, legs tied to the chair legs, and even more rope around his torso. When he tried to protest, Nemuri tied a gag around his mouth, preventing him from speaking as they dragged him into the bedroom.

As Nemuri and Ryuko dragged him into the bedroom, Rumi quickly zip-tied her hands around her back. Yuu practically ripped her clothes off until she was left in nothing but her panties.

"H-Hey!" Mai yelped. "What the hell are you—?!"

Ignored, Rumi easily swept her off her feet, carrying the woman over her shoulder.

"Put me down!" Mai demanded. "Why are you—?"

"Shut it, slut!" Rumi smacked her bionic hand down on her ass, the heat of the slap and the coldness of the metal prosthetic bringing an unfamiliar feeling down her spine. She shuddered, biting her lip as her face went red with embarrassment. And a little arousal.

When they stormed into the bedroom, Ken was placed just a few feet from the foot of the bed. Yuu shut the door behind them, and Rumi tossed the blonde on the bed, her head hitting the pillows. Ken recognized that mischievous glint in her crimson red eyes, shuddering at the thought of their punishment.

"Your safe word is 'carrot top,'" Nemuri announced, earning confused looks from both Ken and Mai. She reached underneath the bed, pulling out a box and plucking an object from it.

Their eyes went wide at the sight of the jet black, silicone strap-on that was pretty close to an exact replica of Ken's own dick. Nemuri handed the box to Ryuko, who then pulled out another. She had an almost apologetic look as the box was passed to Rumi and Yuu, who both pulled out two more. The box was tossed to the side.

"Uh, g-guys?" Mai squeaked. They paid her no mind as they strapped the belts around their waists, allowing the fake cocks to hang off their uniforms.

"Something the matter, sweetheart?" Nemuri asked, crossing her arms. She intentionally brought attention to her perky breasts, which gave her the satisfaction of everyone in the room staring at them.

"Y-you're not gonna use that on us, right?" Mai's voice was small, her face an entire shade of bright red as her eyes couldn't stop flickering to the long silicone shafts.

"Oh, Ken's just watching," she chuckled. The raven-haired vixen leaned forward onto the bed, running her hand along Mai's nude thigh. Her hand reached the crevice where her waistline met her legs, and rubbed her thumb along her skin.

"You see," Rumi spoke, her foot tapping quickly against the wooden floor. "You got our boyfriend in bed and kept him there for twenty four hours. Now, I dunno how many poly relationships you've been in—."

"N-None," her meek voice came out."

"But it's kind of a problem when one of our partners is out for a full day without any contact." Rumi glared, her red eyes glinting in the light. "So, this is our punishment for you both."

She slapped the strap-on dildo with her gloved hand. "Uwabami, since you wanna join this little harem we got going here, you're gonna take this trial run."

She ignored Ken's muffled protest at calling their relationship a harem. "And you, honey, are gonna watch us. No touching, no speaking, no nothing but looking. Got it?"

Ken's eyes shifted to Mai. He saw the embarrassment and slight terror strewn on her face, but he also saw the glint in her eyes. The same glint that she had when they were fucking the previous day, when she wanted nothing but to be stuffed full of his dick. She couldn't bring herself to shake her head no, and honestly Ken couldn't either.