6. The Dragon Queen's Night

Ken Makkage, Rumi Usagiyama, and Ryuko Tatsuma stood awkwardly inside his bedroom for a solid minute before the silence was finally broken.

"Alright, that's it. Ken, take off your shirt."

His eyebrow widened at Rumi's declaration, but did so regardless. He slid his plain shirt over his torso, revealing his toned muscles and abs to both women.

Damn, they both thought.

"Never get tired of seeing those," Rumi mumbled with a grin. She grabbed Ken's shoulder and pushed him in front of Ryuko so their faces were only inches apart. "You two get started without me. I'm gonna get something from my car."

Rumi pecked Ken's cheek then exited the room, leaving the other two in the bedroom, tension so thick you wouldn't even need a vision quirk to see it.

"So... what do you wanna do first?" Ryuko breathed.

Ken's hand moved up to her waist, and allowed his hand to stay there. He instinctively leaned closer until their noses brushed past one another, and he could feel the warm breath emanating from Ryuko's lips.

"I usually find this to be a good start."

Ken closed the gap between the two, their lips brought together in a soft kiss. Ken leaned deeper against her, and wrapped his other hand around her waist.

Ryuko arched back towards the bed, her hands hooking around Ken's neck. Pinning her between the bed and himself, Ken deepened the kiss, their lips molding together as they allowed their hands to explore one another.

Ken hooked his fingers under the rim of Ryuko's shirt, and without so much as a question, she pulled back from the heated make out session and allowed him to slide her shirt off. Her dark red bra was revealed, a small blush forming on Ryuko's cheeks.

"This is surreal, you know," Ryuko admitted. "A threesome, I mean."

"I know." Ryuko sat back up, and the two continued making out as Ryuko slid her jeans off, revealing her black thong and luscious hips.

"Like what you see?" Ryuko teased, although Ken could see the nervousness all over her face.

"Perfect," he breathed. He yanked his pants off, leaving him in a pair of boxers. While the two heatedly let their mouths kiss and lick their lips, Ken's hands trailed up from her waist up to the clip that held Ryuko's bra together. He unclasped it easily and tossed it to the side, revealing her perky breasts to the exposed air.

Ken's kisses trailed down until they reached over her chest, and he lowered his mouth onto her right nipple. His nibbling, kissing, sucking and licking motions all over her tits brought about intense moans from the blonde. Her hands caressed his head and brought him down harder onto her chest, which he took as a sign of encouragement.

"Ah, Ken~," Ryuko panted, sweat forming on her forehead. "Never thought you were a boob guy."

"Mmf," Ken grunted, his tongue against her breasts making her arch her back against the mattress. Ryuko released her grip on his head, allowing him to speak.

"Who said I'm a boob guy?" Ken chuckled. His hands slid down to her panties and quickly tore them off. He slid his hands up and down against her soft yet toned legs, feeling up the muscles before he felt up her ass, and gave it a slight squeeze.

"I guess Rumi didn't warn you, huh," he sighed. "Guess you could call me an all-rounder."

Without another word, his mouth went against her warm folds, and she squealed at how quickly and forcefully his tongue moved around in her cunt. He was effortlessly flicking her clit with his tongue before exploring the rest of her womanhood. In order to keep her down, Ken gripped her thighs close to his head, which she had no complaints against.