2. Hop To It

Standing outside the former headquarters of the now imprisoned Quirk Utility Improvement Confinement Center, or QUICC, were the pro heroes Miruko and Onyx. Best Jeanist and the other minor heroes dragged Stonewall's associates into police cars and slapped anti-quirk cuffs onto their wrists. Made from the same technology used to create the Shie Hassaikai's infamous Quirk Erasure Bullets, these handcuffs prevented those bound by them from accessing their powers. Best Jeanist had the pleasure of taking Stonewall to Tartarus prison himself. Since the quirk boosting drug had worn off, he was no longer able to control the earth, only making his shell.

When the Fiber Hero drove off, Miruko grabbed Ken's shoulder. He turned around to come face to face with the Rabbit Hero, who was grinning madly.

"Quite the display down there, Makkage," she grinned, elbowing his arm. "I didn't know you could turn other things into your toys."

"That's not what I did," he chuckled. "I coated them in the substance my body creates. It allows me to move it freely. Once it was over, they just go back to regular rocks."

"Still impressive," she shrugged. She raised her hand, a slip of paper tucked between her fingers.

"What's this?" he asked. He took the paper and read off the address.

"Come there, Friday at ten." Miruko winked at Ken. "I got something I wanna show you."

Ken was left blushing as she hopped away from the scene. The sky turned a beautiful shade of orange as the sun began to set, Ken's eyes glued to Miruko leaping from one battle to the next.

-----

Is this her home? It's a nice apartment building.

On Friday night at ten o'clock, Ken Makkage made his way in downtown Hiroshima to the address given to him by Rumi Usagiyama. Since he was off duty, he put on a black jacket, trousers and a dark blue shirt.

He took the elevator up to the floor listed, and walked up to the door of her apartment. Ken knocked on the door, and waited only a moment for an answer.

When Rumi opened the door, Ken's face immediately turned red at the sight of her clothing. Wearing nothing but black yoga leggings and a black sports bra, her tight clothing left little to the imagination.

"Ken," she greeted. Rumi grabbed his shoulder and steered him into the room, seemingly unaware of how surprised he was. "Come on in."

The interior of her apartment was nice - the living room had a mat between the TV and the couch, where he guessed she did yoga. The kitchen was only a couple feet away, with a door between the two rooms where he could only assume the bedroom was.

"What did you want me for?" Ken asked, trying to mask his nervousness.

Rumi walked over behind the couch and bent over, bringing both her round, fluffy-looking tail and her firm ass into view.

Stop it, he internally scolded himself.

She stood up straight, holding a box. "I need you to help me put this on. I know Hatsume's probably asleep by now, so she can't help me install it."

Sleep? I doubt it. Ken frowned. "Install what?"

She pulled out what looked like an exact replica of her opposite arm. "New arm, dumbass. Sent in from Shield Industries in the US. I can't really make heads or tails of the instructions, so you're gonna help me put it on."