7. Three's Better then a Crowd

If the future version of Ryuko Tatsuma had told her she'd be the center of attention or a threesome between Ken Makkage, a longtime interest to her, and Rumi Usagiyama, a longtime friend of hers, then she'd probably check herself into a mental institution.

And yet, that was exactly where she was. Back against the bed with her legs spread as Ken thrusted deeply into her with his large cock, and Rumi's ass on her face as the two furiously made out above her.

Ryuko had never been as horny as she was while being pounded and fucked into submission by the two sexiest people she'd ever met. Hours had already passed by since Ken had forced her first orgasm, and each one that followed was more euphoric than the last.

Unfortunately, all good things would eventually come to an end. What with Ryuko eating out Rumi's ass, and Ken pounding away mercilessly at her tight cunt, the trio was finally nearing their end.

Ken gripped Ryuko's thighs as he slammed as deep into her as possible, finally allowing his last climax to roll through. His final motion triggered her climax, and in her pleasure, forced her tongue straight into Rumi's asshole, which triggered her orgasm.

Ryuko's and Ken's cum mixed in her cunt before finally gushing out as Rumi's fluids squirted onto the blonde's breasts, white ropes of cum coating her soft chest.

"God," Rumi gasped before collapsing backwards off of Ryuko's face and into the bed. "If I knew those teeth of yours weren't as sharp as they looked, I would've had you eating me out ages ago."

Ken breathlessly moved up to Ryuko's breasts and lapped at Rumi's fluids with his tongue, whilst also allowing his tongue to swirl over her nipples. He finished by giving Ryuko a sloppy kiss and collapsed in Ryuko's other side, who was now between the couple.

"You know," Rumi continued. "I wouldn't mind if this became a regular thing. You know, the three of us."

"Seconded," Ken sighed, cuddling up against Ryuko (who's horny mind was focused on his softening member against her thigh).

"What says the queen dragon?" Rumi chuckled. "Would her majesty like to engage in this course of action with the rabbit and the knight again sometime?"

"No."

"...Oh."

"I mean, not until I get a date here." Ryuko's hand went to stroke Ken's face, who's eyes were half lidded. "I'm not really a 'sex-only' type of woman. If you'll have me, I'd rather be your girlfriend. Both of yours."

Rumi and Ken exchanged a glance before the bunny grinned widely. "You know, that's better than I could've ever hoped for."

The two shared a soft kiss before parting, and Ryuko turned to face Ken and gave him a shorter kiss before the sweating trio passed out, cuddled in one another's arms.

-----

When Ken woke up in the bed alone, he almost though he dreamt the entire night. That is, until he saw the two beautiful making out quietly at the doorframe.

"Look who's awake," Rumi grinned against Ryuko's lips. They turned to face Ken who sat up.

"Ladies," he yawned. "It's a little too early to be this horny, don't you think?" He rolled off the bed and walked up to the two, rubbing the weariness away from his eyes.

"It's never too early to be horny," Rumi joked before leaning in for a kiss. After, Ken leaned into Ryuko and kissed her before shuffling past the two and heading for the closet.