9. A Giant Opportunity

Knock knock knock.

Standing outside of Ken Makkage's apartment stood Yuu Takeyama, a tall blonde woman who was currently fighting the urge to abandon her idea of getting an explanation from Ken and head straight hone. After the embarrassment of seeing him in the mall two days earlier with Rumi Usagiyama, as well as witnessing the contents of their shopping bags, she'd tried to avoid them at every corner, which proved harder than she expected.

Especially since Ken tried talking to her more than once.

Yuu fumbled with her purse while she waited at the door, steeling her nerves so she wouldn't come off as embarrassed. After all, Ken deserved the opportunity for an explanation. Being rumored of dating one heroine, then seen with another is suspicious, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Before she finally gave up and decided to head home, she heard the door unlock and swing open to reveal a woman with short blonde hair that covered half her face, wearing a sports bra and yoga leggings.

Yuu blinked. "Uh, sorry, I think I'm in the wrong place. Do you know where Ken Makkage lives?"

Why does she look so familiar...?

"Oh, you're in the right place," she smiled. "Hi, I'm Ryuko. Nice to meet you."

Yuu shook her hand, and when she saw her flash her sharp smile, she realized who exactly she was looking at; Ryukyu, the tenth most popular pro hero in Japan.

And now, Yuu was all sorts of confused.

"Uh, are you two sparring?" Yuu guessed.

"No, he's in his room," she replied. "I can go get him if you want."

"Thanks..."

Why would he be in his... wait...

As Ryuko stepped away from the door, Yuu's eyes darted within the apartment and noticed a couple things. One, white gloves on the couch. Two, red marks on Ryuko's neck. Three, the sound of a faint moan the second the bedroom door opened.

Yuu's face was practically on fire as she slammed the door shut on herself, then quickly fled from the apartment, suddenly realizing what she walked into.

Hell no.

-----

Ryuko Tatsuma frowned when she peeked back at the door, but only shrugged and walked back into the bedroom. "Guess she left."

Ryuko slid onto the bed and wrapped her arms around Rumi, who was currently riding on top of Ken, who laid back, completely nude. Rumi, on the other hand, wore a bunny costume, although there were a few tears on the suit.

"Still not sure on why you bought so many of these," Ken breathed, thrusting his hips upwards repeatedly.

"Didn't I tell you?" she panted, biting her lip as Ryuko grabbed her breast and kissed the nape of her neck. "Anything bigger than this size falls right off, and anything tighter is impossible to move in. This is the closest thing, but moving to much tears it."

"Maybe we shouldn't use it, then?" Ryuko suggested, now using her other hand to dip down to Rumi's folds, and allowing her finger to rub her clit while Ken pounded into her.

"I wouldn't go that far," Ken grunted, his grip on Rumi's hips growing tighter. "But maybe save these for a special occasion?"

"Fine with that~ hah~." Rumi tilted her head back, allowing Ryuko to attack her lips into a sloppy kiss. The added pleasure of the two was enough to drive Rumi over the edge, and she climaxed on Ken's dick, her fluid spilling into the bed. Her walls clamped down onto Ken's rod hard, and triggered his own release as white-hot sperm flooded her womb, slowly trickling out.