𖣔𝑨 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𖣔

Hello guys
It's your! Favorite! Author! Writing! Another! Chapter! Woooo!
Anyways lets start lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V~

As we talked about some random things Kokichi's mother called us downstairs to eat dinner. "Go and sit down already. I will bring the plates." She said as she smiled at us. Kokichi has been a bit off, maybe that the people don't talk to him really bothers him. Maybe they bully him again while I'm not there– but he would've told me about that, right?

As their mum brought us the plate, we started eating the food. "This food is as awesome as always, Misaki-san!" (Lets pretend it's her name lol)
"Thank you darling!" She said as she smiled.
Kokichi praised and thanked his mum for the food as well as we continued our dinner silently.

As we finished our food, we washed off our dishes and went upstairs again.
"Kokichi? Are you okay?" I asked them. "You've been really silent and off."
"I'm just sleepy and zoning out alot. Don't worry." He said.
"You know that if something is bothering you, you can just tell me."
"I know, I know, you really don't need to worry."

After a while, it was about 10pm and Misaki-san suggested to drop me off at my home. Kokichi stayed at home since it won't take long anyway.
"Hey Y/n?" She said while I was about to get off of the car. "Yeah?" I answered.
"Kokichi has been off today, did he tell you anything?" She asked me.
"I asked him and told him that something was off with him but he said that he is only tired and zones out alot today. If there would be something, I would tell you." I answered, honestly.
She nodded,"Thanks."

I went inside as she drove off again. I then saw that I got a message from Tenko.

Hey Y/n :D
How are you?

Heyoo
I'm good and how about you?

Yeah I'm good too
I'm so bored

Well after a day like yesterday, today seems really boring

Yeah true
Well I wanted to quickly text you before I go to sleep
Good night :3

Good night Tenko
Sleep well :D

Thanks :D

As I turned my phone off I decided to change my clothes and brush my teeth. Comming back I saw that someone was spamming my dm's, it was probably Kokichi.