␈𝑾𝒉𝒚?␈

Aye aye how are yall
I am currently rewarding Dr v3, chapter 3. Yall know what that means... *cry*
Anyways.... another chapter to load yall with juice idk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Once this picknick was over, we all walked back. Saihara-kun seems to be a really nice guy, rather shy just like I already said. But he's not a bad guy.
As we arrived in front of Kokichi's house and they both entered it as we said our goodbyes.
"This wasn't that bad, was it?" Tenko asked me. I shrugged with my shoulders,"I suppose it was nice, but I prefer alone time with you." I said as I winked.

"Ohhh!" Tenko said loudly,"Someone is greedy for my attention and mine only, huh?" She said as she smirked.
"Says the overly jealous one." I said as I smirked back.
"Well I can't do anything against my jealousy, jeez." She said as she pouted.
I giggled,"I know, I know."

We continued walking, and so I decided to take a hold of Tenko's hand. Tenko looked at our intervened hands as she smiled. She held my hand tightly as we continued our walk in silence.

Once we arrived at home, I opened the door to see a small bag on the side. My eyes widened,"Y/n? You're home?" Someone called out. I let go of Tenko's hand,"Why are there 2 toothbrushes in the toilet–" She asked as she came downstairs.
"Who's that Y/n?" Tenko asked. "My mum." I mumbled back.

"Oh, a friend of yours?" My mum asked.
"My girlfriend to be specific." I corrected her.
"Oh? You never told me you were attracted to girls as well." She said. "You never asked." I shortly answered.
She sighed,"I know you dont want me around, I will leave soon anyways." She said as I nodded. I sat down on the couch as Tenko awkwardly followed.

"May I ask for your name?" My mum asked. "Chabashira Tenko, it's nice to meet you." She said as she bowed. "Nice to meet you too." She said as she smiled at her. Her smile kinda... made me sick.

I stood up,"Let's go to my room." I said as Tenko nodded. We then headed off. As soon as we arrived in my room I sighed.
"Not the best relationship with your mum?" Tenko asked. "If not then I could call it the worst." I answered.
"How did it come to this?" Tenko asked.
"Well since you noticed I'm always home alone. That's been like that for so long now that the neighbours took care of me for a time, then it turned to a visit then and there and eventually it turned to a 'if you need something or something happens tell us in an instant'." I explained.
"So your mum neglects you? Why?" She asked. I shrugged with my shoulder,"I dunno. She has better things to do than to take care of me, apparently."

Tenko walked over to me as she hugged me. "What is that for?" I asked. "I'm always here for you, Y/n." She said, ignoring my question. I hugged her back,"Thanks." I let go of the hug,"I will talk to her quickly." I said as I went downstairs.

My mum glanced at me,"Is something the matter?" She asked.
"When are you going to leave again?" I asked. She sighed,"In about 2 days." She answered,"Why?"
"Just asked. Nothing more." I said as I decided to walk upstairs again. Damn I just don't know how to keep a conversation with this woman.

"Y/n?" She called out. I turned my head. "I'm sorry that I've been so neglectful." She said. "I dunno but I think it's quite late to apologise after you fucked up our relationship, isn't it?" I said.
"...I'm truely sorry about that. I dont expect you to forgive me, but I atleast wanted to apologise."
"Whatever." I said as I walked upstairs.

Tenko was laying on my bed and scrolling through her phone. When she saw me, she closed her phone and sat up. "How did it go?" She asked.
"I think I, kinda, fucked it up. But she apologised I guess." I answered.
"It's okay. You've been angry at her for a long while now, forgiveness takes a while especially if it actually hurt you deep inside. You need to overcome the anger first to accept that the things lay in the past." Tenko explained. "...I guess you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh omg look another chapter from me. Y/n's mum is back? ok
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter ig idk
-Author-chan