꧁𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕꧂

I am sitting in front of the window rn cuz it's fun
I hope the people walking outside don't think I'm trying to commit suicide...
Anyways new chapter lolz
I have 69% rn haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As the morning arrived I was greeted by the agressive sound of my alarm waking me up. I changed the alarm and that's why Tenko woke up with a half heart attack.
"Holy shit what was that???" She yelled as she jumped up.
I turned off my alarm,"My beautiful alarm sound that I changed." I answered.
"This thing gave me a big heart attack—"
"Oh well atleast you're fully awake and dont need coffee anymore, right?" I joked.
"Haha so funny Y/n, I'm almost choking on my spit." She sarcastically said.

We then did our usual morning routine of going to the toilet, getting dressed, making breakfast, eating breakfast and putting the dishes into the dish washer.
Just as always, my second alarm rang symbolising to leave this house and go to the place what you call 'the place you wasted 10 years of your life, and they make it worse than your life already is'.

As we arrived at 'the place you wasted 10 years of your life, and they make it worse than your life already is' we saw Kokichi and every other bastard that attends this school. Especially the freshmen are awfully annoying since they have basically no respect anymore and you would prefer to choke them.

If the next generation attends school eith fidget toys, says 'I diagnosed myself with depression, ADHD, D.I.D., cancer AND dementia unu ono...' and they come with "Haha sus haha impostor haha" then I'm not afraid to take my fist and punch them so hard into the face that they get some common sense into them.
(A/n: I'm serious about that. If they come to us [me as a 10th grader] and say "Willst du stress???" Then I will punch then till they beg for forgiveness. They can call me Kaito kinnie afterwards.)

We walked into our classrooms and soon enough Miss Yukizome came in.
"Hello class! I hope you all are motivated for class today. Dont forget, mental health matters, so if you don't feel well, don't be shy to just go out of the room and take a break." She said as she smiled widely, her hands clapsed together.
"Also we have a new student that will be attending this class again. Come in and introduce yourself." She looked at the door as someone walked in.
"Hello. My name is Tojo Kirumi. Nice to meet you all." She said with a polite smile.

She was a tall female with grey-greenish hair and green eyes. She seems like a lesbian mum friend to be honest.
"Tojo-san how about you sit down behind Y/n? Y/n-san, raise your hand please." Miss Yukizome told me. I raised my hand as Tojo-san politely nodded and walked over to me.

"Hello Tojo-san. My name is L/n Y/n." I introduced myself.
"It's nice to meet you." She politely smiled.
Tenko looked at her sceptically, but then decided to introduce herself as well,"My name is Chabashira Tenko, nice to meet you as well." She whispered, trying to not interrupt Miss Yukizome's class.
Tojo-san nodded and smiled again as Miss Yukizome interrupted us,"It's nice that you're trying to welcome Tojo-san already, but please do it after the class, okay?"

We all nodded,"Sorry Miss Yukizome." She continued her class. As I began to drift off as always, looking at Tenko while doing so. No I'm not stalking her again... OKAY MAYBE I AM BUT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND SO IT'S OKAY.

As soon as the class started, it seemed to end. Classes with Miss Yukizome were always interesting, it made it less a pain than with other teachers.
"Okay guys, please don't forget to read chapter 5 and 6, it's not much of a work." She reminded us as she dismissed the class. The entire day went by, and we basically did nothing. What a waste of time.

As I packed my things up and waited for Tenko to be finished as well, Tojo-san walked out of the door already. I looked at her as she left the classroom, as I turned around though I was greeted by a death staring Tenko.
"Is something wrong-?" I asked her.
"I don't like her." She stated as she took her back and put it on her arm.
"Why not? She seems really nice. Is someone maybe... jealous?" I asked as I smirked.
"Me? Jealous? Tsk, Y/n, don't exaggerate." She stated,"...maybe a bit." She then admitted.

"Naww Tenko, you know that you don't need to be jealous. My heart belongs to you and you only. Besides, only bastards betray their significant other." I said as I took her hand,"You really don't need to worry."
Tenko looked down as she blushed,"Okay..."

We then walked out of the school as we saw Kokichi as always. They looked at us as they narrowed their eyebrows,"Yo you two really skipping the last lessons and doing the nasty in the toilets?"
"What the fuck do you mean." I said as I looked at him.
"I dunno, like you both holding hands and Tenko a blushing mess– kinda sus not gonna lie."

"Oh my god you're so funny Kokichi. Not like I just told Tenko that she doesn't have to be afraid that I'm going to her with the new student that came in today."
"Naww don't mess my teasing up! Jeez, you're such a jerk." They stated as they started to walk.
We followed right behind as I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeee hello guys
This took me less than an hour
I think this is my record so far– anyways!
I've started to read a new Saiouma fanfic today and now I am questioning my book because mine now seems so lame and repeatedive... but at the same time I really love it and I enjoy writing and and and I really love it when I write a chapter and and and yeah :(
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to eat & drink something and stay safe ^^
-Author-chan