☕︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓☕︎

Hello guys
It is I, the Author whom rob your heart in a second with this new amazing chapter
But thats a lie so meh
Anyways I hope yall are doing alright :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

"So you fell asleep in class? We didn't have that one yet." Kokichi sated as we walked out of the school.
"I don't even know why. I wasn't tired at all but then the tiredness that was non-existent overcame me." I explained as I moved my hands while doing so.
Kokichi shook their head,"Good job Y/n."

"So you wanna come over today..?" I asked. "Ohhhh so now you're asking?!?!?! And I *snif* thought you got bored of me! Of course I'm comming!" They said as their emotions changed from angry to sad to happy. Man this person is so confusing... I'm asking myself how I still deal with them.

They quickly texted their mum and then looked up their phone happily. "O-kayy! Let's goooo!!" They said as they took my hand and dragged me to my home.
"By the way..." Kokichi spoke up. "I still want a key into your house." They said as they looked back at me.
"Tenko doesn't even have a key yet so as long as she doesn't have a key, you won't have one either." I said as I looked at them.

"That's so unfair! I know you so much longer and you will give me one once she has one?!?!? That's not okay." They stated.
"Oh well i suppose it is... but you see, I don't care." I said as I shrugged.
"Woah how rude." They stated again as they continued walking faster.
He will come back right now either way. Its always like that so you don't have to run after them.

As soon as I finished that thought, they indeed came back to me. "I thought you were gonna speed walk to my house."
"Oh well my legs are too tired yknow."
"That's the worst lie you ever told." I pointed out.
"Meh."

We walked towards my home and as we reached my house I checked the mailbox. There were some mails in there so I took them all inside, planning to open them up in there.

As we walked inside, Kokichi sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. I went through the mails as I saw one standing majorly out. It had a rather green envelope and a small heart on it. There was nothing on the front at all and as I opened it up it said:

Hello sweetheart!
Are you surprised? Its me your dear Tenko ^^
I would love to text you but the place I am
right now doesn't really have good Internet
connection... sorry about that ':P
I hope you are surprised of this letter that I
laid into your mail box! I think some old-school
stuff is nice, isn't it?
Well I sincerely have no idea what to write...
but I will be back in a few days so don't worry!
I love you so much and I really miss you...
Ps: you don't need to answer since I'm not home
I wouldn't be able to read it so it would be a waste
See you soon,
Tenko

As I finished reading the small letter Tenko left in my mail box, I felt a smile appear on my face.
"Hm? What is it?" Kokichi asked as they walked over to me.
"Tenko sent me a letter.." I said as I smiled again.
"Nawww look at you guys being all lovely dovely even though you can't see each other! How adorable!" He said as he patted my head and read the letter as well.

As I looked at the letter again, it gave me a huge comfort. The dismotivation I had the second she left disappeared almost instantly. I wish I could be in her embrace right now... once she's back I will hug the shit out of her.

"Sooo what are we gonna eat!??!" Kokichi asked.
I shrugged my shoulders,"I dunno. What do you want to eat?" I asked.
"Uhh... I dont care."
"Want some ramen?" I asked as they nodded,"Sounds fancy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I squeezed another 700 words out of my brain oo
Anyways
Yeah
I hope you enjoyed it
But like tell me
What do you like the most about my stories?!!??! I can't understand yall at all
This books seems just soooo boring I dunno haha
-Author-chan