✍︎𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆✍︎

Ayo!
*raps*
Wtf
Anyways
Another chapter update, I actually didn't want to but I broke my 32 days streak of updating every day which makes me sad but let's say yesterday never happened and this is day 33 of updating in a row haha
Anyways lets start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As Kokichi then walked into his house and we went back we sat down on the couch as always. We turned on the TV since background noises had to be there and walked around cluelessly. Yet again, I found my self thinking about the Danganronpa thing. Thinking that I will probably enter Danganronpa made me sick in my stomach just like this morning.

"Are you thinking about Danganronpa again?" Tenko asked me. I slowly turned around to her,"Uhh... maybe..?"
"...Y/n, look at me." She said as she cupped my cheek. "I know that joining Danganronpa is a rather... risky decision since you lose all memories completely and they get replaced with false memories. But you don't have to worry since all of this is just in a simulation, which means that nothing really happens." She explained while she tried to calm me down.

"But still, did you see all the people after they came out of it? They all had serious mental damages and they all went crazy with all kind of mental illnesses and it took them years to heal from them- do you know what we're even letting ourselves into??" I said.

I might be an agressive bitch that beats other people but I suppose I know my borders. Danganronpa is nothing to joke about, it's a serious scar of trauma that you get from there.

"You're panicking too much." Tenko said,"I get it, you're afraid of what will happen but as soon as you stay calm and do as if nothing is going on you will be alright."

Tenko sighed,"I'm scared too. I know that they change your entire memories, I know that it gives you mentally a big damage, I know that you might end up broken from the fact that everything was fake. From the fact that your loved ones were just a part of a fake back story... although I need to do this. I need this for my mother and that's what keeps me from freaking out everytime I think about the fact that I might participate in it as well. I'm sorry I roped you in this like that... but it still means alot to me that you actually still participate to protect us... Kokichi and me." She said as she held my hand.

I squeezed her hand back, thats right. I'm not participating this killing game for myself, I need to protect them in it at all costs. I hope I can make it though...
(Spoilers, you won't lol. Or will you? I need to think of a plot jshssjs)

After that, I calmed down a bit and as soon as I did that boredom hit me. I groaned.
"What's wrong?" Tenko asked.
"I'm boreddd.." I complained.
Tenko shook her head,"I'm sorry miss/mister that you are bored. If you are so bored, how about you do something against it?" She said.
I rolled my eyes,"Oh my god my Queen, I never thought of that! What should I do then?" I asked with the most sarcastic tone I could get and narrowed my eyebrows.

"I dunno, watch some TV or anime? Play board or card games? Play video games? You basically have everything in here so it shouldn't be a problem."
"Woah someone pulled the attitude card today."
Tenko rolled her eyes as she leaned to my ear,"If you want to, I can entertain you too." She said in a low voice.
A shiver ran down my spine as I felt a blush creep on my face. I lightly pushed her off,"T-Tenko! How are you so bold??" I asked.

"I dunno. Maybe something I had since I was a kid?" She said. "By the way, was that a rejection?"
"If you're horny just say so but I don't feel like getting sexual right now.." I answered.
"Okay." She quickly said as she laid back onto my lap,"Stroke my hair." She commanded.
"Of course, milady." I said as I started to stroke her hair.

Damn I will never understand her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo another chapter
Okay I know that this story is so far good nh stuff but idk if I should write the ingame story as well-? Like I dont really feel like it but I don't just want to end the story after they enter the game
If, then I wouldn't write it that specifically cuz in my opinion, in game fanfics shouldn't be so detailed cuz they really bore me... haha
I would come up with some own conversations then and there and some own stuff yknow
I'm still thinking about it but give me your opinion on it!
-Author-chan