✫𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆✫

Heyo guys
I almost forgot to write a chapter
But here you go I suppose <3
I hope you enjoy it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

After a while, we separated our lips from the kiss and just continued to watch the lights that were shining brightly. Then Tenko spoke up,"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think you will be picked for Danganronpa?" She asked.
"...how about we leave this topic for tomorrow? I would like to enjoy this moment with you." I said.
"Oh okay. Sorry." She mumbled.
"Why did you apologise for? It's okay." I said as I squeezed her hand a bit.

"So... what should we talk about instead?" Tenko asked.
"Uhh... I dunno-?"
"Hmm... well... this view reminds me of a place I went once. There is this place in Tokyo with a huge tower. It has glass sides and glass ground on the sides... as well as a restaurant. I went there with my mum when I was little, I saw lights like these as well. But as a little child I was so afraid of it I actually started crying when I was standing on the glass ground..." Tenko told me.
"Naww poor little Tenko. You were probably afraid to fall down or something like that." I said as I looked at her.
"Yep. My mum told me that I didn't let go of her leg afterwards and continued crying until we went to an area that was more closed up. We almost had to leave it until someone left their place for us."
"Wow that person really has a kind heart. We don't see many people like that these days." I said.
She nodded,"Yeah we were truely lucky."

We then talked on with some random things until we realised that some lights started to go off. I looked at my phone to see that it was 11:18pm already.
"Oh shit I think we should go inside. We have school tomorrow after all." I said as I made my move inside. Tenko followed shortly after and I closed the window.

We headed down and went to sleep almost instantly. This day got us very exhausted after all.

As the morning arrived, my alarm rang as always. I turned it off with a groan, Tenko was halfly on top of me as always. I shook her till she woke up and then continued with our morning routine. I prepared the breakfast as always and we ate it, obviously.

During our breakfast, Tenko spoke up,"So will you answer me the question from yesterday now?" She said. Question from yesterday..? I furrowed my eyebrows and I think Tenko got that I was confused as fuck.
"The question... you know... 'Do you think you will be picked for Danganronpa'?"
"Ooohhh.... right..." I said as I smiled nervously.
"Well uhm I don't really know..? Maybe? I mean I have the motive to protect you two and Shirogane-san seemed to really like you? So if she picks you she will hopefully pick me too." I answered.

"Why are you asking that anyways?" I questioned back.
"I dunno... I just want to know what you think about that." She said.
"Okay-?" I said as I continued to shove the cereals into my mouth. I soon was finished with breakfast and put my bowl into the dishwasher.

My second alarm then rang, sognalising that we had to leave for school, so we took our bags and left.
We saw Kokichi first as always, but they were a bit down. It's probably because of Amami-san.
"Kokichi? Are you okay?" I asked them.
"It's because of Amami-san. I still think its bullshit that they went to Danganronpa without telling me... as well as out of nowhere. No one was there to join me the past few days which bugs me too." They explained.
"I understand. Although what does Saihara-kun think of that... After all he'd your boyfriend and you were hanging out with another person really often..." I said.
"Oh... haha... Well he doesn't know about the fact that we always hang out... he gets jealous quite easily, not in an abusive way though." They said.
"...then you better keep the information away from him." I suggested.
"Yeah I suppose it's better that way." Tenko said.
"By the way, do you get jealous easily??" Tenko suddenly asked.
"W-What–"
"I wanna know! On a level from 1-10 how jealous do you get??" She continued to ask.
"How am I supposed to know that?? I only hung out with Kokichi my entire life." I answered.
"Nawww... what a shame. Tell me once you know it though!" She said as she smiled brightly. Why does she even want to know it that much....

As we entered our classrooms, Miss Yukizome joined right after as always. I just drifted off to some thoughts as I stalked Tenko's back.
Just kidding. I'm not gonna end it that way.
I mean, I am looking at it, sure, but I'm not stalking her back. That would be creepy.
Uh I mean. AUTHOR END THIS CHAPTER ALREADY-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here on your save Y/n
Like I said I basically forgot to write a chapter and it's 3:33am (I'm not lying even though I'm a Kokichi kinnie and he's my comfort but anyways) and I finished this chapter finally Jesus Christ
Anyways
Fact of the day: Jesus is gay
That was a rhyme
Anyways
Byeeee
-Author-chan