✫𝑵𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕✫

Hello guys another chapterrr
My teeth hurts because of the braces but my friend in time, Ash, told me that if I bite down on something soft it stops the pain temporary and it actually does
You dont even know how weird I look like rn...
Anyways enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

As we talked about other thing as well, Misaki-san called us to dinner.
We sat down at the dinner table and began to eat. After a while in eating, Kokichi decided to speak up.
"Uhh mum I wanted to ask you something." I noticed them immediately getting nervous. They were outed to their mum but I think that's rather a toppic you would like to prevent talking about with your mum.

I saw him gripping onto his pants as he got more and more nervous. "Yeah what is it?" She asked.
"Well... there is this guy I met and I really like him in... that way... and I would like to spend some time with him as well. Like... without Y/n-chan."
"You mean go on a date?" Kokichi nodded.
"I checked him up already, he seems like a good guy. If he would do something, I would beat him anyways." I said.
"...well if Y/n says so... Kokichi, look. I know I'm being overprotective and that I am exaggerating with the rules... but it's because I don't want you to get hurt. But if you say that you would prefer to rather do whatever you want without me looking over you, I understand it. If you say that he's a nice person and wouldnt hurt you... then yes of course you can go out with him."

"Really??" Kokichi asked in joy. Misaki-san nodded,"Yes." Kokichi then jumped up and hugged his mum. I smiled, their relationship is really sweet to watch.
After that Kokichi sat back down again and we continued eating. They were swinging their legs back and forth and a huge smile was plastered on their face.

After eating, we put the dishes into the dishwasher and walked upstairs again.
"Looks like it worked out, huh?" I asked them.
"I'm so glad it did! I can finally go out without you!" Kokichi said as they took my arm and jumped around. I jumped with them, trying to be synch.
Soon enough, we both depleted out stamina and started panting as we sat down on their bed.

After a while of talking, Saihara-kun texted them. I smirked at them as they rolled their eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. You did that to me too."
I looked at their chat while Kokichi explained everything over text to him. Shuichi seemed to be happy about this, atleast over text and they chatted a bit longer. It was getting boring for me so I texted Tenko.

Heyy
Are you still painting the walls?

Hellooo
Well we just finished to be honest
What are you doing?

I'm at Kokichis house right now and they're texting with Saihara-kun which makes it a bit boring for me

Are they now official?

Yep ;)

I'm really happy for them ^^
We can go on double dates now and Kokichi won't be the third wheeler anymore

That would be really cool ngl
I will probably head home soon
Are you going to come over afterwards?

I actually can't
We are finished for today but we will continue tomorrow
Im sorry :(

It's okay dw
Taking some time with your mum is really good
I hope you have fun tomorrow:D

Thank you Y/n
I love you so much

I love you too <3

I groaned as I put my phone to the side. Kokichi narrowed their eyebrows,"What happened?"
"Tenko can't hang out tomorrow." I said as I sighed.
"Naww wanna be the third wheeler by our side?" Kokichi asked as he treated me like a child.
"Shut up." I said as I let myself fall on the bed. "Holy shit this bed is comfortable."
"I know right??" They said as they let themselves fall on top of the bed as well. Although they continued to text with Saihara-kun.

They texted and texted as suddenly Kokichi's phone fell on top of his face. I started laughing hysterically,"Oh my god– this sight was so worth it."
"Oww‐" Kokichi complained as they rubbed their face.
"Look into the bright side, your phone loves you so much, it wants to hug you." I joked.
"We'll see how funny you are if I shove those jokes up your ass."
"Woah Kokichi, don't be so mean." I said in a shocked voice.

"Anyways, I don't have time to talk to you because I am texting with my boyfriend." He said the last part so proudly.
"Pfft whatever. I will head home then."
"Naww don't go yet Y/n!" They whined.
"You're only texting with Saihara-kun anyway. Besides, you can video call once I'm gone."
"But I don't want you to goo–"
"Naww I thought you didn't care because you have your boyfriend now."
"I was only joking, obviously. I would never replace you, Y/n." They said.
"Naww how cute of you. Then I will stay."
"Yayyy!"

After that, I stayed for a couple of hours more until it was really late and I wanted to go to sleep. I am really tired.
I said my goodbyes as I walked off. Once I arrived at home it was already 10pm and I was tired as hell. I decided to just change my clothes and to immediately go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is shorter although this is the 4th chapter in a row that I am writing and I honestly ran out of ideas.
Anyways
I hope you enjoyed this chapter lol idk
-Author-chan