Ill take care of you /2

What I saw next made my blood boil.
------------------------
Third person pov

When taehyung turned the corner into the alley way, he saw an unconscious and fragile looking boy laying on the floor covered in blood and bruises. He immediately picked him up and took min to his car, placing him in the back seat befor going back to the group that his hyungs had gathered, fumming.

"What the fuck happened" taehyung asked trying to keep his calm. "Why do you care" chanyeol asked while rolling his eyes. "It doesn't matter why I care I asked you a question and I expect you to answer" "well I guess we just won't meet your expectations" Suho replied, a smirk playing on his lips. Taehyung had gotten visibly angrier and both of his hyungs had noticed. "Taehyung calm down. We will figure it out" Namjoon whispered just loud enough for everyone to hear but not making it obvious that he wanted the group of kids to hear it. "T-Taehyung? Like KIM Taehyung???" Sehun asked with wide eyes while visibly shaking. Taehyung smirked at the sound of the previously confident boy stuttering. "Oh, well where did all of your confidence from earlier go huh?" Taehyung asked while stepping closer to the boy. "So as I asked earlier,  what the fuck happened" "what do you m-mean" "I MEAN WHY TF DID YOU BEAT UP THAT BOY" "W-well... because he's a nerd..." Chanyeol's response made taehyung more angry than he already was. "HE'S SMART SO YOU DECIDED TO FUCKING BEAT HIM UP? ARE YOU STUPID? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO STUDY?" Chanyeol and the rest of his group looked down in shame. "Tomorrow at school I want EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to apologize to him got it?" "Y-Yes sir" they all said in sync. Taehyung walked to his car with Namjoon and Hoseok following. "Hobi hyung can you drive me home?" Taehyung asked while sitting in the back with the still unconscious Jungkook. "Sure."

After about 20 minutes they arrived at taehyung's mansion. Tae picked up jung kook and took him inside to his room. He stripped Uungkook down to his boxers after asking one of his maids to bring him the first aid kit. While  cleaning Jungkook up he noticed how thin he actually was then dressed the boy in one of his hoodies after making a mental note to get him to eat when he wakes up.

Time skip

About 2 hours later Jungkook wakes up in pain he groans due to the aching in his body. He then opens his eyes and remembers what happened. He looks around and realizes that he isn't at home and starts to panic.

Tae pov

I was sitting on my couch watching a movie when all of a sudden, I hear a scream from upstairs. I rush up to my room and come face to face with the panicking boy. "Hey, hey whats wrong?"  "Who are you? What am I doing here? I was in an alley how did you find me? What are your intentions?" He asked still panicking "Hey calm down I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Taehyung, I brought you here so I could treat your wounds, and I only want to help." I answered as softly as I could to not scare the boy.  He finally calmed down and is now sitting on the edge of my bed. I crouch in front of him and he looked like he realized something. "Your name sounds familiar" he said while looking at me. I stood up, showed him a smile, stuck my hand out for him to shake and said, "Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Taehyung and I'm the leader of the most dangerous mafia in Seol. But I promise I will not hurt you or anyone that doesn't deserve it."

Jungkook pov

HE'S TAEHYUNG? KIM TAEHYUNG? HOLY BANANA MILK! IM SITTING IN A MAFIA LEADER'S BEDROOM!!!! I looked up at him with wide eyes just to see him smiling at me. "Are you sure you're not gonna hurt me..." that's what I asked LIKE AN IDIOT. His smile got bigger as he nodded his head. "I promise. By the way what's your name kid?" He asked while crouching in front of me again. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" I answered, a smile forming on my face.

Taehyung pov

'Jeon Jungkook cute, just like him.' I thought. He looks like a bunny when he smiles. "Well nice to meet you Jungkook. How do you feel? You didn't look to good earlier.."  "I'm fine hyung, I'm just kind of sore"  he said with a smile. "Oh I have some painkillers I'll go get them one sec" I said befor running out of the room to get the pill and a glass of water. When I returned jungkook looked like he was panicking. "Jungkook what happened" "School, I have to go to school" he replied while scrambling around the room. "Jungkook calm down. You only fell asleep fro two hours. You can stay here tonight then I'll take you to school tomorrow" He immediately plopped back on my bed and sighed making me chuckle. Then his phone rang, he looked at the screen and his eyes got wide. "Whats wrong" "I have to go home like now." "I already told you, you can stay the night here" "No you don't understand. My dad is going to kill me. LITTERALY" He said while scrambling again "what do you mean?" "He's gonna be mad if I don't get him his beer. I got some this morning but I think he finished them" tears started forming in his eyes. I stood him up from where he was picking up his things in the corner of my room and pulled him into a hug. "Jungkook I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly okay?" He just nodded "Jungkook, does your dad...abuse..you....." I felt my shirt get wet from the tears that he now let fall. I pulled him from my chest still holding him as he nodded. I thought for a moment. "How about this, you stay here tonight and after school tomorrow we can go to your house, get your belongings, and you can live with me from now on hmm?" He looked up at me in disbelief, "r-really?" "Of course. I don't want a fragile bunny like you to get hurt" I said with a smile. "T-Thank you Taetae" he stuttered as he cried harder into my chest. "Don't worry bun, I'll take care of you." With that we got into bed as he snuggled into me and fell asleep.