Fights /11

Kook Pov

It's been a while and I was close to my due date. Tae and I decided to do some shopping for the babies. Clothes, toys, blankets and whatnot. We were walking around the mall, people were giving me weird looks but I got used to them. We were walking to the car when I felt a walm liquid slide down my leg. I looked down only to realize that my water had broke. "T-tae" I said while looking down at my now wet pants. "Whats wrong bu- oh shit" Tae picked me up quickly but gently and rushed to the car, he sat me in the back seat and sped off.

When we arrived at the hospital, Tae rushed me inside. "Help! He's going into labor" Tae yelled catching the nurses attention. A few nurses rushed over and helped me to a room. I ran after them until one of them stopped me. "I'm sorry but you will have to stay out here Mr..." "Kim, Mr.Kim but I need to go in with him he-" "Sir I promise you he will be fine, he's in good hands. If he is in any trouble we will call you" with that they went I side.

Tae pov

The nurses made me wait out in the hall while Kook was giving birth. All I heard for about half an hour was my baby's screams of pain. I can lie, I was terrified. After a bit I heard the cries of my baby girls. I stood up and rushed to the door waiting for it to open. About 5 minutes later a nurse opened the door and jumped a little when she saw how close I was. "You can come in now Mr.Kim" I rushed into the room to see a tired Kook smiling softly at me while holding our two beautiful baby girls. I kissed Kook on the forehead and picked up my babies. They were both sleeping soundly. I looked over to Kook to see him sleeping also. I smiled at my three babies, before kissing each one of then and falling asleep also.

Kook was let out of the hospital three days later. We went home and put the babies to sleeping their new room.

 We went home and put the babies to sleeping their new room

I turned off the light and headed to our room. "Hey bub" I said while back hugging him. He leaned his head back onto my shoulder as he closed his eyes. "Mm... I'm tired Taetae" I combed the hair out of Kook's face and kissed his forehead "Let's go shower then we can go to bed hm?" He turned around and hugged me before nodding and mumbling a 'ok' into my chest. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. We showered, got ready for bed and fell asleep.

3 weeks later Author pov

Recently Kook has been really sensitive. He doesn't want Tae to pick up the girls when they're sleeping and when he does, he gets mad at him. All Taehyung wanted was to hold his baby girls and hid boyfriend wouldn't let him. Before Tae left for work one day, he picked up his sleeping babies kissed them, them left for work. Little did he know, they woke up as soon as he left. Kook was extremely sleep deprived from the last few weeks. The girls were waking up in the middle of the night making it hard for him to get enough sleep. Taehyung of course, didn't know this because he slept through everything. He finaly put the girls back to sleep after Tae left for work and went to call Jin and Jimin.

Jin: What's up Kook? How are the girls?

Jimin: yeah, when can we come see them? Everything we ask you say you're busy.

Kook: sorry guys I just... I'm just r-really tired.

Jimin: Kook? What's wrong? Are you okay?

Kook: yeah, c-can you guys maybe c-come over in a little bit? I need to talk to you guys.

The boys agreed and then hung up. Soon after, Jin and Jimin arrived at Taekooks house and entered quietly due to the girls being asleep. "Hey" Kook said as he walked down stairs to his friends. "Kook? Oh my God you look horrible! Have you slept?" Kook started crying due to stress. "The girls wake up in the middle of the night every night. Somehow Tae doesn't hear them, so I have to soothe them back to sleep. Everything Tae picked them up and puts them down they wake up and cry, I'm not getting any sleep and he just doesn't understand" Kook stated while crying into Jin's chest. "Oh Kook" Jin said sadly as he patted the youngers head softly. "You go take a nap for a bit and we can watch the girls. Me and Joon will even babysit them for a week or so. We were thinking of adopting a baby or two anyway and that would be a great way of getting the feel of it, how does that sound?" Jin asked making the younger look up at him with teary eyes. "Really?" "Of course Kook, now go get some sleep" Kook ran upstairs and took a well deserved nap while Jimin made a call to yoongi.

Tae at work

Tae was sitting at his desk trying to do some work, but he kept getting distracted. Why was Kook getting so mad lately? He decided to call in yoongi for help. He didn't really show his emotions much, bit he was helpful with these kinds of things. Yoongi walked into Taes office after getting off the phone with jimin. "Whats up Tae" "Yoon, I need your help" Tae said sternly. "Is it with Kook?" "Yea- wait how did you know?" Tae asked confused. "Jimin just called and told me that Kook called him and Jin over to talk. He told them about how the girls wake up in the middle of the night and that everytime you pick them up they wake up. He's sleep deprived and I'm not trying to blame you but you're not helping buddy" Yoongi stated, patting the youngers shoulder in an apologetic way. Tae felt horrible. Kook kept telling him not to hold them while they were sleeping but he didn't listen. Tae stood up and headed for the door only to be pushed back into his chair by his friend. "Dont bother, he's asleep and of you barge into the house while they're Alsop its not going to help your case. Just apologize when you get off of work. By then Jin and Namjoon should have the girls anyway" Yoongi stated making the other look af him In a questionable manner, "What do you mean?" "Oh, Jin and Namjoon are going to watch the girls for a few days to give Kook a break" yoongi stated while pulling out his phone to tell jimin about something.

Tae was finaly font with his paper work and decided to head home. He really needed to apologize to Kook.

Taehyung entered the house, bid goodbye to the namjin couple as the left with his daughters after giving them necessities, then headed to his bedroom. As he entered his bedroom he was met with a sleeping Kook. Seeing the youngers tear stained face, Tae felt bad. He didn't want to wake the younger up so he layed next to him. Immediately after he got under the covers, Kook snuggled into his chest and got as close as possible to the older.

Tae woke up first the next morning. He looked to his side at the adorable younger that was still snuggled into his side. He needed to use the bathroom but decided to not risk waking the younger up. As he layed there, he started to admire the youngers features. He's slightly round nose, long lashes, pretty lips, and the scar on his cheek. Everything about the younger seemed perfect to Tae. Tae was snapped out of his thoughts when the youngers eyes slowly fluttered open. "Morning Love" Tae said softly while combing the hair out of the youngers face. "Morning Taetae" Kook responded as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "What time is it?" Kook asked. Tae leaned over to look at his phone, "8:45" Kook shot up, "I have to feed the girls!" He tried to leave the room but got pulled back instead. "The girls are at Jin's house bub, come here" Tae stated as he pulled the younger into his lap and hugged him. "I'm sorry baby" Tae said while still hugging the younger tightly. "For what Taetae?" Kook asked slightly confused. "The girls bub, I had no idea you weren't getting any sleep and I wasn't helping. You told me not to hold them whe they were sleeping and I did it anyway. I'm sorry bub, I really am" "Tae... I don't blame you. I never told you why I didn't want you to pick them up" Kook stated hugging the older tighter. "I know but I should've lis-" Tae was cut off my Kook kissing him. Tae Kissed back and placed his hands on the youngers waist. Kook slowly wrapped his arms around Taes neck to deepen the kiss. Kook pulled away and snuggled into the crook of Taes neck, "I love you Taetae" "I love you too bub" Tae replied as he kissed the others forehead. "The couple stayed like that for a while before Kook's stomach grumbled, making Tae chuckle. "Let's shower then go get some food bub" Tae suggested as he stood up, still carrying Kook. The two entered their bathroom and stripped of their clothes. Kook stepped into the shower, Tae following close behind. The couple showered and decided to go to a nearby Cafe for breakfast.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Short writers block but I'm back ♡
I tried I swear...