Past /4

It's just...
-----------------
"It's just... you know my dad isn't the best..." Jungkook said hesitantly. Taehyung just nodded and waited for him to continue. "Well he wasn't always like that, when I was seven I broke my arm. My mom who was pregnant at the time went to get me medicine. Unfortunately on her way back she got hit by a car and both her and the baby died...." Jungkooks eyes started to tear up. "My dad got the call and that's when it started..."

Flashback

(After Jungkooks dad got the call from the hospital.)

Jeon Jaesuk (Jungkooks father) bursts into seven year old Jungkook's room with tears in his eyes. "YOU BITCH" The yelling startled Jungkook, "What  happened appa?" "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED HER" "a-appa, what are you talking about? who-" "YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDNT HANDLE THE PAIN" Jungkook's father yelled now making his son cry. "YOU COULDNT HANDLE THE PAIN, NOW ILL SHOW YOU HOW" Jaesuk yelled, his eyes getting dark. "W-what are y-you ta-talking about appa?" "DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT" Jaesuk yelled, tearing Jungkook from his bed and begins beating him.

End of Flashback

"That's how is all started..." Jungkook finished his story and began to bawl. Taehyung also had tears in his eyes but continued to comfort the younger. He pulled Jungkook into a hug and let him sob into his chest. "It's okay it's not your fault love" taehyung said while patting the youngers soft hair. A few moments later taehyung heard soft snores. He laid Jungkook down on the bed and was going to leave but Jungkook pulled him back. "Stay with me?" So Taehyung did so. A while later Taehyung wiggled from under the blanket and went to the living room. The moment he walked in everyone looked at him. "Is he okay?" Hoseok asked worried. "Yeah he's fine now" Teahyung responded with a reassuring smile. "Whyd he act like that?" Namjoon asked curious. Taehyung looked at Jin and jimin then looked back at the others, "I think he should tell you when he's ready..." and with that they were all quiet

About 45 muinets later, Jungkook poked his head around the corner  into the living room searching for Taehyung with puffy eyes. "T-tae" Jungkook whispered, but everyone heard him. Taehyung looked at the younger. "Yes baby?" Jungkook blushed at the pet  name, and walked over to the older. He stood in front of Taehyung and looked at him while the older looked up at him. Taehyung opened his arms in an inviting manner, Jungkook took the hint and straddled the orders lap and hid his face in the crook of his neck. Everyone in the room looked at the pair in awe. Taehyung played Jungkook on the back to get his attention.  The younger looked up and Teahyung whispered to him,  "everyone wants to know why you acted like that. Do you want to tell them?" Taehyung asked in a soft manner. Jungkook hesitated but nodded and situated himself where he faced everyone else. "Um... Hobi hyung?" "Yes kookie?"  "I'm sorry..." Jungkook apologized with his head down. "Aw you don't need to apologize kookie" hobi smiled. "He's right Jungkook, but if you don't mind me asking, why did you react like that?" Yoongi asked.  With that, Jungkook explained everything.

By the time Jungkook explained,  everyone was in tears.  Hoseok was on his knees in front of Jungkook being for forgiveness, while Taehyung was quietly comforting Jungkook the whole time.

Jungkook feel asleep on Taehyungs lap.  The older took him to the bedroom and laid him down.  He realized he was in jeans so he changed him into something more comfortable.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook was in jeans so I decided to change him into some of my sweats. I took off his jeans, trying not to wake him up. Sadly I failed. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me. I could tell he was panicking. He pulled the blanket  of my bed over his lower half. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" He screamed. "I was just changing you into sweats I swear" he looked at me suspiciously. "Are you lying?" "Of course not bun" I said with a smile. "Okay... I believe you, for now" I gave him the sweats and he put them on. He sat on the bed and looked at me with his big doe eyes, "Tae?" "Yes bun?" "Can we cuddle?" He asked shyly. "Sure baby" I replied. I could tell he blushed when I called him baby so I decided to tease him. 😏  "you like it when I call you baby?" I asked with a smirk. He looked down and blushed deeper, but nodded. I lifted his face up so he faced me, "aw does by baby bun like me hmm?" He didn't answer but instead layer down and threw the duvet over his face. I chuckled at him then got an idea. I threw the duvet from off of him and positioned myself to hover over him. "My senses are telling me he does~" he covered his face with his hands and shook his head. "Aww. Well that makes me sad, I was gonna ask if a certain bunny boy to be my boyfriend.... guess not" I said  while getting up.

Jungkook pov.

'Omg did he really just say that?!?!' I thought to myself. Taehyung got up and was walking to the door. "W-wait!" He stopped walking and looked at me. "Did you mean it...?" I asked cautiously "well yeah but I guess not"  he said sighing after. I was so happy! I guess I was a little too happy because I started crying. Taehyung rushed to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry I was just kidding koo" he said, I hugged him back and cried harder. "I l-like you s-so m-much t-taeh-hyungie" "he looked at me shocked. "REALLY?!?!?" he practically screamed while pulling me away from him to look at my face. I nodded. "Well in that case" he said while getting down on one knee holding my hands in his. "Will you, Jeon Jungkook, give me the honor of being my boyfriend? I know that my job Is dangerous but I promise that I will do whatever I can to keep you safe." "YES" I replied while hugging him tightly. We then decided to go to sleep and cuddle like befor.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I know I took forever... I apologize 😔 
I was busy with school related stuff