Nervous /9

When he closed the door I decided to start my plan....
_______________________

Jk pov

I went into the guest bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I put on the shortest shorts I own and one of taes hoodies. I towel dried my hair leaving it slightly damp. As I opened the door I heard Tae start to question me, "Koo did you sower witho-" he stopped talking when he looked up at me from his phone. It's working. " Yeah, sorry taetae but you were taking forever in the bathroom. What took you so long?" I asked at I sat on his lap. "Uh- I um... couldn't find my hair brush... yeah that it" he whispered the last part but I still heard him. "Oh I think I dropped it under the bed yesterday, one sec" I got off of his lap and looked under the bed, purposely sticking my ass up in his direction. The funny thing is, I realy did drop it last night. I was just too lazy to pick it up, now I'm glad I didn't. I wiggled my ass a bit before sitting up and looking at Tae "Can I use your phones flashlight?" He didn't respond but handed it to me. I got the brush and went to clean it off before going to stand in between taes legs and brushing his hair. He placed his hands on my hips, slightly under my shirt, and gently massaged them. When I was done I set the brush in the night stand and straddled Tae's lap, very close to his now hard dick. "Taetae can we make icecream?" I asked while playing with his hands. "Do we have the ingredients? I don't know how to make icecream"  he stated "me either... I'll go find a recipe" I went to the kitchen where I think I left my phone and looked up how to make icecream. Once I finaly found a recipe, Tae and I went to start making it. (I have absolutely no idea how to make icecream...)

Tae pov

Koo was measuring ingredients while I was getting ice. When I was done he was mixing all of the liquids together in a bowl. I went and backhuged him, he jumped a little. I kissed the back of his nape and hugged him tighter. He turned around and put his arms around my neck. I took the opportunity to kiss him. Of course he kissed me back. My hands moved from his waist to the back of his thighs, I patted them to make him jump. So he did, he wrapped his legs around my waist and tightened his grip around my neck. I sat him on the counter and stood between his legs, massaging them. I pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eye, brushing the hair out of his face. I started kissing his neck, leaving marks down to his collarbone. "A-ah Tae" I love the sound of my baby moaning my name. I picked him up again, my hands supporting the underside of his thighs.

Author pov          🚫

The couple entered the bedroom, Tae gently placed the younger on the bed and hovered over him, continuing to leave marks on his beautiful skin. Tae removed his hoodie from the younger and kissed down to his chest. Kook started moaning like crazy when Tae played with his nipples. Tae slid his hands down to the waistband of the youngers bottoms and played with them.

Tae pov

I love the way my baby looks under me, lips swollen, hair sticking to his forehead, slightly panting, he looked hot yet adorable at the same time. I looked at him for a second, he seemed scared. "You okay bub?" I asked after kissing his forehead. "Y-yes. Just nervous. I've... never done this before" that shocked me, He's a virgin? "You're a virgin bub?" I asked while moving the hair out of his face, getting a nod in response. "We don't have to if you're not ready yet, you know that right koo" "n-no I wanna d-do it w-with you.... please" he said while tightening his grip around my neck making me chuckle. "Okay, but you have to promise to tell me if it hurts too bad okay? I'll be as gentle as I can" I stated before kissing his cheek. "I trust you Taetae" "mmm... I like daddy better" I whispered in his ear. "Okay d-daddy" I chuckled at his cute stuttering. I stripped both of us of our clothes. "Ta-daddy i-its not gonna f-fit"  "it'll fit baby, I have to prep you first, I'll be gentle okay" he just nodded. I reached to my nightstand and grabbed lube, spreading it on my fingers and my baby's pretty pink hole. I leaned down and kissed Koo to distract him from the feeling. I entered a finger and began to thrust it in and out. Koo jumped a little but started moaning. I entered another finger after a bit and scissors him. Once I thought he was prepared I pulled my fingers out, he whined at that. I spread lube on my erection and lined up with his hole. "Ready bub?" He once again nodded. I pushed in about half way before Kook spoke up, "t-tae i-it h-hurts" he said as a tear escaped his eye. I kissed it away and stopped half way. I kissed his chest a few times waiting for him to adjust. "O-okay" he stuttered "you sure bub I can stop" he just nodded. I pushed in the rest of the way and waited for him to adjust once more. "You c-can move" I started thrusting slowly, my baby letting out sweet moans of my name and incoherent words. "F-faster please d-daddy" I trusted faster, holding down Kooks hips to the bed. I could feel his nails digging into my shoulders but I liked it. With each thrust I could see my tip poking his stomach. He moaned really loud when I hit one spot, "r-right t-there" "found it" I said with a chuckle. I hit the same spot back to back making him a moaning mess underneath me. "T-tae ah~ I'm g-gonna-" "go ahead babyboy" I replied. He came on both of our chests, I came inside of him a few thrusts later. I pulled out and layed next to my baby for a while before heading to the bathroom. I got a towel and some water to clean us both up. When I was done I layed next to a already asleep Kook and fell asleep.

👍

Next morning Jk pov

I woke up Sunday morning to Tae gripping my waist tightly, it made me blush eventhough he was asleep. I stood up to go take a shower but fell and yelped when I felt a sharp pain in my ass. I guess I was louder than I thought because Tae woke up and looked around the room somewhat scared. He saw me and stood up immediately and picked me up. "Whats wrong bub?" He asked me genuinely concerned. "My ass just hurts..." I replied shyly. He chuckled and asked me what I was going to do, I simply told him I wanted to shower. He said okay before grabbing clothes for both of us and heading to the bathroom. He helped me shower and gave me pain medication before heading to the kitchen.

Author pov

The couple had breakfast before watching movies and eating snacks all day.

1 month later

It's been a month since the Taekook couple 'did the deed' and recently Kook has been gaining weight and feeling sick. He decided to go to the doctor while Tae was at work one day. He threw on an oversized hoodie and sweatpants since that's what he's been wearing lately and headed to the doctor with Jooheon. When they arrived at the hospital, Kook checked into the front desk and followed the doctor to a room. "So Mr.Jeon, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor questions "well I've been gaining weight and I've just been feeling sick, like nauseous" "hmm... have you been sexualy active recently?" "Well yes but it was about a month ago..." the doctor handed him something before saying: "here take this and go to the restroom down the hall to the right" the doctor stated. "Um.. this is a pregnancy test.." the doctor just nodded gently pushing Kook out of the room. Kook did what he had to do and handed the test to the doctor. The doctor led him to another room with other equipment. "Take off your shirt and lay on the table" he stated. Kook did as told, the doctor applied a clear cream to his stomach and placed a weird looking device on top. Kook could see a black and white picture pop up on the screen. The doctor took off his glasses and looked at his patient, "Mr.Jeon, are you aware that there us a small percentage of men that can get pregnant?" The doctor asked, getting the shake of the youngers head as a response. The doctor turned the screen to the younger and pointed to a shape in the middle, "this is a baby, you're pregnant" Kook's eyes started watering at the thought of having a child with Tae. "The baby is healthy but we can't tell the gender of it yet, if you come back in a week we can tell you the gender" with that Koo left. He was happy. He just needed to find a way to tell Tae.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

3 days 😁
I tried lmao...
The picture at the top is what taes tattoos look like btw.