Target /6

Author pov

The next day Taehyung dropped Jungkook off at Uni. and headed to the mafia house

Taehyung entered the mafia house and was greeted by Lisa at the front desk, "Morning Mr. Kim" "Morning" Taehyung replied while heading to the elevator.

Taehyung was filling out paperwork when he heard a knock on his office door, "come in" Taehyung shouts. His assistant, Rosé entered this office, "Sir, Hoseok wants to speak with you" "thank you let him in" Hoseok enters the office with a serious look on this face. "Whats up hyung" Taehyung asks. "I just have something to talk to you about." Taehyung nods for Hobi to continue.  "So do you remember the group of kids that beat Kook up when we first met him?" "Chanyeol?" "Yeah, him. Well I had Namjoon hyung do a background check on him and his friends and it turns out they have a group name" "continue..." "their name is exo-k" "so... those kids are related to exo-m?" "I believe so. Turns out, that chanyeol is Kris Wu's cousin. You never know, maybe they will use their connection to get to Kook"  "hmm, I should tell Kook to be careful" Taehyung stated as he stood up and buttoned his suit.  "Wait, you're going now?" "What? No I'm going to get my baby a phone so he can contact me. Duh" taehyung then exited his office. 

Jungkook pov

Today has been Kind of strange, I was sitting in my math class and i got bored so i looked out the window and there was some guy standing next to a car staring at me from four stories down. He was there all day, and it was creeping me out so I decided i would  tell Tae about it when he picked me up. 

Time skip          Author pov

Taehyung was outside of the university waiting on his boyfriend, he had bought him a phone after hearing about the connection between those kids and Exo. After about 10 minutes he saw Kook exiting the university but he looked... cautious. Jungkook hugged Taehyung when he saw him. "Baby whats wrong?" Taehyung asked "nothings wrong I'm just kind of creeped out. There was some guy watching me all day" Jungkook answered while looking around. Taehyung was visibly angry "Get in the car Kook" Taehyung ordered while swiftly opening the passenger side door. Tae entered the car after Kook and took out his phone. Tae showed his phone with a picture on it to Kook, "is this who was watching you today?"

Jungkook analyzed the picture before nodding, "Yeah that's him, How did you know?" "He's the leader of a mafia group, not as powerful as me but still pretty dangerous" "oh

Jungkook analyzed the picture before nodding, "Yeah that's him, How did you know?" "He's the leader of a mafia group, not as powerful as me but still pretty dangerous" "oh... do you know why he was watching me?" "He is cousins with that Chanyeol kid" "Wait really?" "Yeah, oh by the way" Tae grabbed the phone and handed it to Kook "This is for you, if anything happens contact me okay? Other than that I don't care what you do with it" "Thank you Taetae! I will I promise" Jungkook thanked before kissing taehyung on the cheek, blushing right after. "Let's go home yeah?" Tae asked making Kook nod.

Time skip

Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at home when Tae speaks, "Hey Kook, since you don't have school tomorrow , today being Friday and all, how about you come to work with me?" "Can I?" "Of course you can bun" Tae said with a smile, the real reason he wanted Kook to go to work with him was because he was afraid Kris wu would try to do something while he wasn't around. Jungkook entered the mansion heading to their shared bedroom to set his bag down, Tae following close behind. Kook flopped onto the bed and shut his eyes until he felt the bed dip, he reopened his eyes to see a smirking Taehyung hovering over him. "T-tae?" Taehyung didn't respond but instead kissed jungkook passionately, slowly moving to his jawline then his neck, when Kook started to whimper. "Baby~"  "mmnm~" Taehyung smirked upon hearing his boyfriend. "Whats wrong bun?" Taehyung whispered against Kook's neck making him shiver. Jungkook shook his head making the older chuckle and kiss the younger, deepening the kiss after a while. The couple separated once they both felt short of breath, Tae kissing the smaller's forehead afterwards with a fond smile. "Let's eat yeah?" Tae asked making Kook nod. With that the couple ate, showered , and went to bed.

The next day

Taehyung woke up before Kook to get ready, getting clothes for the younger in the process. After buttoning his suit he decided he would wake up his boyfriend, "baby~ it's time to get up~" "mmm... don't wanna" "how about... if you get up now, we can get starbucka on the way there?" Hearing the suggestion, Kook jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. "Kook I prepared your clothes for you" Tae shouted to Kook while chuckling afterwards. The pair finished getting ready and left.

Imagine he has wavy hair

Without the beanie, mask, and bag

After getting Kooks coffee, the couple headed to the mafia house. When they arrived Jungkook was in awe. They entered the lobby where everyone greeted Taehyung, "goodmorning Mr.Kim!" Lisa bowed to the mafia boss. "And who might this cutie be?" She asked smiling at Jungkook. "Ah yes, everyone I would like to formally introduce you to my boyfriend, his name is Jeon Jungkook and if I see or hear of  any one of you mistreating him I won't hesitate to fire or kill you on the spot" Taehyung stated while Kook bowed. "Hello..."  The couple left to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor where Tae's office was located. They exited the elevator and were met with a lady standing next to a huge wooden door. "Goodmorning Mr. Kim" "Morning Rose. This is my boyfriend Jungkook, Kook this is my personal assistant Rose" Jungkook and Rose greeted eachother then the three entered the office. 

Tae told Kook that he could sit on the couch while him and Rose spoke about business related things

Tae told Kook that he could sit on the couch while him and Rose spoke about business related things. After a while Rose left and Taehyung continued his work while Kook played games on his new phone. A few hours later, Jungkook was dozing off while struggling to get comfortable on the couch. Taehyung noticed and called his boyfriend over to his desk. "Kook, come here baby"  Jungkook slowly but surely got up and made his way to Tae's desk. Taehyung rolled his chair back just enough for the younger to fit and patted his lap. Jungkook got the hint and straddled the olders lap and hid his face in the crook of Tae's  neck and wrapping his arms around the olders shoulders. "Are you sleepy bun?" Tae asked getting a nod in response. Tae continued his work while brushing his fingers through the sleepy younger's soft brown hair.  About an hour and a half later, Tae got a message from an unknown number reading: 'you cant protect him forever taehyung, you might have scared off my cousin and his friends but it will take more than your name to scare me.'  Taehyung knew who sent the message and decided to try his best to protect his precious bun, He couldn't just sit back and let him be an open target.  

__________________

yay! I finally fit a chapter into my busy schedule 

1321 words