Scared /10

Author pov

Kook was now home after the doctor visit and Tae was on his way there.

Tae pov

I was on my way home from work when I remembered that I needed to pick up Koo's present. Luckily the shop was on my way. It was a necklace but it was special. It had a button on the back done of the pendant and if Kook pressed it, it would notify jimin, wonho, kihyun, yoongi, and of course me. It was in case anything happened to him. I picked up the necklace and headed home. When I entered the house I called for Kook, "Koo! I'm home!" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Kook ran yo me and gave ma a hug. "Hey bub. I have a present for you" I said with a smile. "Really? Me too" he said looking nervously. "You go first" he told me. I reached in my coat pocket that was on the coat hanger and pulled out a small box. I opened the box and pulled out a necklace. "Turn around for me" I said while hiding the necklace behind my back. I helped him wear the necklace and clipped it in the back. He turned back to me and looked at the necklace.

He hugged me again, "I love it Taetae" he said into the crook of my neck

He hugged me again, "I love it Taetae" he said into the crook of my neck. I chuckled and pat his head. "I'm glad bub. But there's something else" he looked at me curiously. After explaining everything to Kook, I was lowkey ready for my suprise. "So... where's my suprise bub?" I said in a slightly lower voice. He blushed a little making me chuckle, I love the way I make him flustered "Wait here" he mumbled before running upstairs.

Author pov

Kook entered the shared bedroom, grabbed the pregnancy test and ultra sound from one of the drawers, and went back down stairs. He made Tae sit on the couch and stood in front of him. He handed the pregnancy test to the older with shaky hands. Tae looked at the test then the younger with a confused look. Kook was scared before but now he was terrified, what if he thought he was weird? "Who's is this bub?" Koo looked down and was getting fidgety, "m-mine" Tae smiled and pulled the younger into his lap. "As much as I would love to start a family with you, men can't get pregnant baby" Kook mumbled something that Tae couldn't understand. "What was that bub?" "There a-are some m-men that can g-get pregnant..." Kook responded as he started getting teary eyed. The older chuckled and patted the others head. "Your just overthinking bub" "i-im n-not!" Kook stated as he stood up. He lifted his shirt to show his small baby bump.

He pulled the ultrasound from the pocket of his hoodie, "see! The doctor said the there is a small percentage of men in the world that can get pregnant and that I'm one of them" he stated now fully crying

He pulled the ultrasound from the pocket of his hoodie, "see! The doctor said the there is a small percentage of men in the world that can get pregnant and that I'm one of them" he stated now fully crying. "He did an u-ultrasound at the hospital and said that I'm a m-month pregnant, that's the baby..." he said pointing to the middle of the black and white picture. Tae stood up and hugged the younger. Kook hugged back and cried into the olders chest. "This isn't a joke is it? Baby I swear if this is a joke I'm going to be mad" Tae stated as he started tearing up also. "I'm not j-joking Taetae" "I'm sorry for not believing you bub" Tae said as he combed the hair out of the youngers face. "It's okay... I love you Taetae" Kook said as he wrapped his arms around the olders neck. "I love you too bun" Tae responded before kissing the other, pulling him closer by the waist.

1 Week Later

It was Thursday and Kook was at school with ,His now bestfriends, Monsta X and jinmin. The boys had just gotten lunch and started to eat when the room got silent. No students were talking and the group was confused until Kook spotted the cause. Six handsome men were standing in the entrance of the room, looking around. Unlike Tae, Exo-M didn't keep their identities secret. Everyone knew what they looked like and what they did for a living. So when they showed up to a college, people were scared. "H-hyungs" Kook stuttered getting the attention of the men across the table from him. "Kook? What's wrong?" Hyungwon asked. "Hyung t-theyre here" he said while staring at the group that haven't noticed his presence quite yet. Shownu stood up to look around only to immediately regret it. The men had noticed him stand and recognized him immediately as someone on Kim Taehyung's side. They made their way over to their table as Kook slumped in his chair. Kris Wu stood at the end of the table closest to Kook, "So, you must be Jeon Jungkook" Kook looked at the man in front of him suspiciously, he knew who he was and what he could do but he didn't seem harmful at the moment. When he didn't answer, the man leaned closer to him. Kook reached for his necklace, he didn't press the button but he was ready I'd he had to. Shownu stood in between Kris Wu and Kook, "I think you should leave, it wouldn't be good if you made a scene now would it?" Shownu said making the other chuckle. "Of course not. That's why I'm going straight to the point, give us the boy and we'll leave. If you don't, well... I guess we won't have any other choice than to make a scene" Hearing this, Kook pressed the button on his necklace multiple times. "You're not gonna get him. I'll make sure of it" Minhyuk stated as he stood next to Shownu. "Then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way" Kris Wu reached behind his back and pulled out a gun and pointed it at the two men blocking his way. People all around the room gasped. The two men wouldn't move, it was their duty to protect the boy, plus, they loved having him as a friend. "I'm giving you two one more chance to give us the bo-" "GET AWAY FROM HIM" Taehyung shouted as he barged into the room with three of his best friends behind him. "Well well well, if it isn't Kim Taehyung himself" everyone in the room started whispering, was Jeon Jungkook, the nerd of the school, really with a mafia boss? While the others were distracted, Jin and Jimin were trying to sneak Kook out the back door. Unfortunately, someone else was watching. "Boss, they're getting away" Kris Wu turned around in one swift movement and shot, luckily Kook was okay. Someone else wasn't. Jimin screamed and fell to the ground clutching the wound on his leg. Jin and Kook tried to help him up but failed. "Oh you did it now fucker" yoongi growled.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
Yoongi shot four of the Exo Members out of pure rage. How dare they shoot his baby? Taehyung along with the rest of Bangtan rushed to help their Significant others. "Are you okay bub?" Taehyung asked Kook as he helped him stand. "Y-yeah b-but Jimin... h-he-" "Hey, he's going to be okay. Look yoongi's got him" "Come on, let's go to the hospital to make sure both of my babies are okay" Taehyung said as he placed his hand softly on the youngers belly. Kook nodded and stood up. "Is everyone okay?" Tae asked getting nods in response. "Let's go get Jimin and Kook checked" Yoongi carried Jimin to the car and the group headed to the hospital.

At the hospital

Taekook were in one room as Yoonmin were in another. The rest were in the waiting room. Jimin got the bullet removed from his leg and was getting treated. Meanwhile, Kook was getting another ultrasound done. The couple were in a room with a doctor repeating the same process as last time. "Well, seems like everything is fine" the doctor stated. Tae Kissed the youngers knuckles. "But I have some news for you two. Last time Mr.Jeon came there was one baby. Now I'm seeing two" the couple made eye contact with eachother. "I can also tell you the gender now if you'd like" "please" Kook pleaded "you've got two perfectly healthy baby girls with you" the doctor stated with a soft smile on his face. The couple left the room happily. They met up with the others in the waiting room. "So? What happened" Jin asked the couple suspiciously. Kook handed him the ultrasound nervously. The older looked at it with confusion written all over his face. "You're pregnant?!" Kook decided to explain everything to the others.

The group decided to stop going to school for a while and do online classes since it was the end of the semester anyway.