The End

2 months later

Kook went out shopping with Jin Jimin and Namjoon. Tae was on a quest to find the best wedding ring for Kook, with the approval of Jin of course. After three hours and four shopping malls, he was sure he found the one.

 After three hours and four shopping malls, he was sure he found the one

He put the ring box in his pocket and headed home. After convincing their friends to help him plan and set up, they got to work. Jin and jimin informed Tae about Kooks favorite things and the others helped with setting up and arranging. The group went to a private section of a nearby beach.

Jk pov

I was shopping with Jin jimin and joonie hyung when Jin got a call. We answered it quietly so we couldn't hear him. Quite suspicious. Anyway, he hung up and looked at my other hyungs. "Guys, hobi needs our help" Jin says in a serious way. "Why what happened?" Jimin responded. "I don't know but he told me to get to the beach as soon as possible." We all rushed to the car and soon we're at the beach. I saw hobi and asked what was wrong. "I dropped the necklace wonho gave me... can you guys help me look?" We all agreed and took out our phones for some light. We decided to split up to cover more ground. After a bit of looking, I was some bright lights further on the beach.  I figured if there were people then I could ask if they had seen it. I made my way over and only saw one person as I got closer. It was a very fancy set up front what I could see. Tae came up to me from God knows where and told me to close my eyes. I questioned him but obeyed. We walked for a bit then stopped. Tae let go of my arm so I called out his name, "Tae?" I called a few more times but he still didn't answer. I started to remove my hands when he said, "keep your eyes closed for a little bit longer baby" I heard some rustling around me but listened to tae. He finaly told me to open my eyes but all I saw was the water. Tae was standing in front of me while smiling. "Baby, when I first met you it was because some jerks decided to bully you. I took you to my house and took care of you. I thought you were adorable and had an amazing body. You opened up to me about your past and you might not think so but I though you were so strong. I could tell that you liked me and I realized that I liked you since I saw you. I wanted to protect you from anything or anyone that might harm you. You helped me when I was going through hard times and made sure I never looked down on myself." I was on the verge of sobbing at that point but he gave me a quick but soft kiss on the lips. "What I'm trying to say bub, is that I want to wake up every morning and see you there. I want to know what you're doing every minute of the day that I'm not with you and I want you to be there for me to love" he moved behind me so I followed to see the most beautiful thing ever.

(A/N pretend it's on a beach)

"Baby will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" He said as he kneeled down with a box in his hand. "Yes yes yes! One hundred times yes!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. He stood up while chuckling and put the ring on my finger. I hugged him so tight that I would've cracked a rib if I was strong enough. "Yah, don't laugh at me that's rude" mumbled into his neck.
"I love you Taetae" I said looking up to him. "I love you too bub, and I can't wait to be able to call myself your husband" he stated before kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him neck. It was perfect. I heard clapping and looked behind Tae. Jin was holding our girls, while the others were clapping happily. I love all of them.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
I apologize for the short chapter. I'm really trying.