Nightmares /7

Jk pov

I woke up on the couch in Tae's office. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in his lap, I got up from where I was sitting and called out his name. I was about to leave the office when I remember he gave me a phone, I Open the device and click on the only contact in side of it, Tae's number. It rang a few times before he picked up, "who is it and what do you want, I'm busy" "oh, Tae where are you?" "Sorry but who is this?" "Oh its Jungkook, Your boyfriend"
"What do you mean 'boyfriend' I'm 100% straight and would never date a guy, you must be crazy" "Tae?" "Leave me alone and stop calling me that. I told you that I'm straight. Plus, I wouldn't want to date someone like you who probably only likes me because I'm good looking and rich. So leave me alone" "b-but Tae-" I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT. IM NOT GAY AND I NEVWR WILL BE. IM TIRED OF YOU FAGS CALLING ME YOUR BOYFRIEND" that was the last thing Tae said before hanging up. I placed the phone next to me on the couch and started crying. I was curled up in the corner of the room bawling my eyes out when I heard taes voice calling me, but I couldn't see him so I stayed quiet.

Tae pov

I finished my work a while after Kook fell asleep, so I carried him to the car and headed home. When we got home I put him to bed after changing him into something more comfortable then decided to make food for when he woke up. I was setting the food on the table when I heard sobbing comming from the room.

Bedroom btw

Bedroom btw

I ran upstairs, when I entered the bedroom I was met with the most heart breaking sight. My little bun curled up under the blanket sobbing. I rushed to his side, throwing the blanket off and pulling him into my lap, slowly rocking him while patting his back. "Koo? Baby? It's okay I'm right here, I promise. Please wake up. Everything will be fine, Bun?" When he didn't respond, I decided to not wake him. A few moments later I felt him lift his head from my neck. "Koo, baby? Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked getting a nod in response. I ran my fingers through his hair and waited for him to start speaking, resulting in him leaning into my touch. "I h-ad a dream a-and you s-said that y-you weren't gay a-and that you didn't l-love me and t-then you s-said that I o-only liked you f-for money..." Kook finished placing his face back in my neck, crying again. "Bun, I love you, I always will, and I need you to know that" I said to Koo as softly as I could while continuing to comb my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me with his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, "r-really?" He asked in a scratchy voice, "of course bun" I replied while hugging him tightly. "Mmm.... how about you try the food I made" "you can cook?" "I guess you'll have to be the judge of that" I said before kissing the top of his head. "Let's go"

 "Let's go"