(10) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑯 . . ?

; 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝑊 -?

" . . 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡 . . . 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

" 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ? "

" 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 ". .

3 ; 0 0 a . m

Lilith ' s p o v :

I was just planning to walk around the forest , I didn't expect to run into a random person . But why ? All the demons in hell knows that this place is restricted for having Exterminators appearing randomly at times . They're probably dumb or blind who cares . . ?

They were staring at me with this disgusting look . They mumbled something that which seemed to be my name . They're eyes were red and puffy . It looked ugly , but at the same time I see myself in them .

" Hey , kid . It looks like you know about me which is confusing because if you knew about me that means you must also know about this place . You probably read too much books . You look ugly when you cry you should wipe your tears off ." I said as truthful as I can be .

Y / n ' s p o v :

Ugly ? Wow I've never met someone as truthful before . And excuse me but I don't read too much books , I just need to know what I need to know . It's called ' common sense ' . I took a deep breath before wiping my so called ' ugly ' tears . " No wonder people thought you died " , I mumbled quietly .

" What . Did . You . Just . Say . Sweetheart? ".
The tall woman asked as she stared into my soul . It's clear that she heard what I just said so I just kept quiet . The conversation was getting a bit awkward so I stood up and walked away .

I was heading out the forest before the woman called for me . " Hey , sweety . Why don't you stay the night ? I'm well . I'm kind of lonely . I do need assistance , so do you mind staying . . ? ". She offered as she looked away with a straight face but I could see the red tints around her cheeks .

I do need a place to stay so I just agreed . It couldn't be that bad , right ? Who am I kidding , it's Lilith , of course it's going to be bad .

⚰️🗝️

She led me through the quite forest ; I didn't know where she was going but I just followed her . She then stopped on her tracks and infront of me was a huge castle . But nothing compared to Lucifer's castle . It was more of a mansion then a castle if I do say so myself .

" Come , before they arrive ". Lilith said as she grabbed my hand gracefully and ran towards the door . They ? Who's they ? I shook it off and decided to question her later . Lilith hurriedly opened the door as I stepped in the ' mansion ' . It was very detailed , I liked it .

Lilith locked the door as she walked towards me as she touched her chin .
" You're quite fascinating . Oh come now let's have dinner shall we ? " , She said , sitting down on one of the chairs . I sat down beside her since it was a pretty big table .

The table was empty and I was also sure that the mansion is empty as well . Before I could say anything Lilith clapped her hands together . The light began to flicker and when it stopped flickering the table was full of food . I gulped happily before digging in .

I swallowed my food as I looked to Lilith who wasn't eating but just smiling and looking at me . " Hey Lilith , just now . You said something about ' they ' . Who was this they you were talking about ? " . I asked before taking another spoon full of food .

Lilith sighed , " Well , all I know is that they're definitely not Exterminators . They're ugly creatures who takes anyone's soul and put it in a maze full of mirrors and thats it's pitched black ." Lilith said before taking out a paper .

" Lilith said before taking out a paper

" Not only that . In the maze where it's pitch blacked , those creatures will chase you as they vibrate their necks back and forth . Only they know the way of getting out , but if you do succeed you'll just get back from where you've started. " , Lilith explained as she crossed her arms .

I awkwardly laughed ; she knows a lot . I didn't want to question much so I continued eating .

⚰️🗝️

After eating Lilith led me to one of the empty bedrooms that was surprisingly clean . She handed me the keys to the rooms before smiling at me , " Hey , if you're scared just come by to my room . " She said as she waved at me .

" Yeah yeah - " , I replied back slightly blushing . I went in the room before locking the door , just incase . I walked around the room , examining it .

After walking around I jumped on the bed yawning as I snuggle Aura

After walking around I jumped on the bed yawning as I snuggle Aura . I covered myself with the blankets before closing my eyes . And yet I still couldn't sleep . I frowned angrily , like how could someone just close their eyes and sleep ? I twisted and turned yet I still couldn't sleep .

I was just yawning a few minutes ago what happened ? I gave up as I faced the detailed ceiling admiring it . Why did they believe a stupid letter so easily ? Do they really see me as a random stupid stranger ? And who's that demon behind Charlie ?

I was thinking too much that I didn't realize that I was already a sleep . This time I didn't dream about anything , just pitch black . But the weird thing is that I'm conscious , but I'm a sleep . Could this be a dream ? I stepped forward before bumping into something .

" Ah - What is this dream ? " , I grunted as I stepped back . I rubbed my forehead as I continued walking to who knows where . While I was walking I bumped into a lot of things . I suddenly heard a * crack * , what the hell ? What was that .

When I looked back nothing was there . I looked back forward and saw the creature Lilith talked about . It was speeding towards me until I suddenly woke up . The sky wasn't pitch black anymore but red , I mean this is hell what do I expect ?