(6) 🥀 S c a r e d || U p s e t •Part 1🥀

Sorry for the long update :(
No but seriously 😨

¡! ❞

life·less
/ˈlīfləs/
dead or apparently dead .

Running
You continued running . . .
Running as fast you could . . .

                                                To escape . . .

You ran out of the castle, praying that no one knows where you lived. Because, that place is your only hope. . . That library is what keeps you safe. You still ran with the things you took before you left. It wasn't far. You hated him, you hated Valentino. You desperately wanted to punch him in the sack and turn him into a 'Welcome to Hell' rug.

The feeling of being toyed around is one of the things you hated. It isn't safe.
You thought you could messing around with demons like Valentino. You scolded yourself for being so. . . stupid. Small drops of tears that were filled with anger and bitterness swept down your eye.

Honestly, it's unbelievable. Who would've thought that you were the target? I mean, there are a bunch of other available demons out there why were you the one he wanted to mess around with?
You're exhausted. Your heart was pounding, leg shaking and aching, hair swooping around from left to right, and your breath was aggressively heavy.

You were on the other side of the road but you could see the library and you took your strength and crossed the street to the empty calming library.

But hey, looks like someone's out of luck. You bumped into a figure. A tall figure, a particular demon that you didn't want to meet in this situation.

Alastor, The Radio Demon. "I'm sorry kind citizen, was I in your way? Ah -! Shocking! Looks like Mother Luck is on my side. How are you? Though I might know the answer from your unpatched face. I thought Lucifer was going assist you with that. Did something happen?"

 Crap crap crap.

"I'm tremendously sorry Alastor. I'm in a hurry. Maybe we could chat some other time."

You just wanted to get out of the conversation. He moved aside observing your every step. You crossed the street and walked a meters before finally reaching the library.  You took out your keys, unlocked the door. You walked in and hurriedly locked it back again.

Relived, you were relived. You walked towards the vintage looking wardrobe, picked an outfit that looked comfortable and changed into it. Aura still hasn't change back. You didn't think much of it since Aura was always like this.

(I just realized you guys are 2nd Obanai gasp)

You sat down on the couch intensely, holding the remote with your shaking nervous hands. You switched on the TV and changed the channels. Until you saw the 666 News. And there stood a blonde haired jolly girl.
She looked ridiculously similar to Lucifer. She talked about rehabilitation and about a hotel. And everyone started laughing, you felt slightly bad but you still thought that it was weird.

And out of no where, she started singing a very abnormal song. Which caused you to change channels immediately. You were pretty traumatized by the song she sang.

You shrugged it off. You felt something slither behind your back. You jolted, and realized that it was Aura. "Aura? Goodness. You've got me worried sick. Aura slithered in response. You smiled and snuggled your nose on her head. She slithered away doing the things she normally does. You looked back to the TV, minding your business, but something was still bothering you.

¡! ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

You opened your eyes and realized that you fell asleep. You were still tired but you stretched your arms widely and stood up, slowly walking towards the shower. You grabbed your toothbrush and began brushing your teeth. You looked at the mirror to see a tired look on you. You went to the wardrobe, and chose the clothes you should wear for today.

You weren't planning to go outside anytime soon, so you decided to wear something you might like.

(THIS ARE OPTIONAL, YOU CAN THINK OF AN OUTFIT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU PLEASE!!)

                                  Or

                                   Or

You took the outfit  and walked into the bathroom

You took the outfit  and walked into the bathroom. You took a quick shower. Dried your hair, and wore your outfit that you chose. You sat back on the couch crossing you arms. Your hunger got the best of you. You decided to just order something online.

You grabbed your phone, and ordered a box of pizza. ( Any type ); You patiently waited for the pizza to arrive. Swinging your legs back and forth you sighed as you waited. A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door. You suddenly became really really paranoid, so you went upstairs to the window to see who it was.

Gladly, it was only the delivery guy. You went back down stairs and unlocked the door. You took out your cash and gave it to him. You took the pizza from his hands and closed the door, not forgetting to lock it.
You sat down on the couch and invited Aura to come eat with you.

Aura slithered beside you and you placed your hand beside Aura so Aura could slither up your hand. You opened the box of pizza, and began to dig in with Aura. You felt, obnoxious but happy? You don't feel lonely. You have yourself and Aura.

Back on earth, life was rough and brutal. To be completely honest it was worse there than here. Earth was far more gruesome.

"Life really is tough, even when you're dead," you said as you stared into the oblivion , "but I'm sure we'll figure a way out." Life really is sad. Though you couldn't help but admit that life is also surprisingly interesting.

              "I'll go where the boisterous wind leads me to"

                          Author's Note

Part 2 will be coming out soon, but I'm not sure if it will be out today. Blame online school 💀💅✨ ! Love you ! Sayonara✨