(5) ☄️ R u n ☄️

Forgive me for not uploading-
I have sinned ;(
1000+ Words!

Forgive me for not uploading-I have sinned ;(1000+ Words!

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

11:59 P.M

Lucifer leaded you to a limo. Two little goat devils walked out of the drivers sit and walked towards your direction, they opened the door for you. You then walked in with Lucifer behind you. You sat down rather far from Lucifer and he didn't seem to mind it. The two goats then went back to the divers sit and started the engine and soon enough it was moving.

You looked out from the window looking at all the buildings passing by. You kept asking yourself how could you end up in Hell. But then again, Hell isn't so bad after all - You just have to get used to everything in your sight. Lucifer opened his mouth wanting to say something but when he looked at you he closed it back, he noticed that you were daydreaming and he didn't want to ruin the moment. So he kept silent.
Peace. . . What a pretty word.

After 10-15 minutes or so, the limo stopped in front of a gigantic gate. You were speachless. The gate opened and the limo drove in revealing a humongous castle. The limo stopped and Lucifer stood up from his sit. "We're here." The limo door opened revealing one of the goats from earlier, Lucifer stepped out before you and he lended you a hand. You were amazed at how big it was. "This is the main castle here in Hell. I live here and so does my 'family'."

You nodded but you were still amazed. A female demon who was wearing a maid outfit approached you. She bowed to Lucifer and then smiled looking at you. You just smiled back. "Patch her up." Lucifer ordered the female maid as she nodded. She bowed at Lucifer again and then led you inside the castle. Both of you entered the castle from the main door and you can't admit that this was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

There were so many picture frames of a little blonde hair girl, Lucifer, and a woman that looked really pretty. 'That woman must be Lilith..' ; "Right this way miss!" Said the demon maid as she lead you to a room.

"Please wait here for a while ma'am!" She said leaving the room and closing it. You looked around the room but also noticed that Aura hasn't turned back into a snake yet. You just shrugged it off. You waited for what felt like decades, so you decided to just head outside. You reached out to the door handle turning it around. Just your luck, it was locked - You thought it was stuck so you just kept forcing it to open.

You took a break for a while, sighing. You were gonna try opening it again but then you heard a voice that sounded very familiar. "Thank you so much darlin'~, I don't know what I'll do without you ~!"

"Oh ~! It's nothing Val ~ Quick, take her before Lucifer comes to check on her!", the maid demon replied back. Your eyes widened in shock. You stepped back from the door, trying to find a way to escape. You only had a few seconds or minutes until he walks in!

Demon Maid POV™✓ ;

I was flustered at Valentino's compliments as I headed towards the door unlocking it. Being Lucifer's maid was just a job I did for extra cash. But working at the Porn Studio was my main work. I get paid more than this shitty place.

I always had feelings for Valentino, and this was my chance to show him my love. I opened the door and I can feel the presence of Valentino behind me. It felt warm and exotic.
The door opened as I made way for Valentino.

2 n d p e r s o n p o v :

You heard footsteps and you were panicking and sweating. Your eyes then lit up. You are in Hell, and you know magic. You laughed sarcasticly in embarrassment. You made a pattern that soon turned into a portal. Before you left the place you took some medicine and some bandages. Then you went in the portal. You were still practicing so you couldn't teleport very far, you teleported in front of the castle.

You can't spot Lucifer nor the limo. So you decided to just run for it. You ran in front of the gate. You felt like the whole spiritual realm is also against you because the gate is apparently locked. And you were carrying some medicines and bandages which occupied your hands so you can't make a portal, and you really really need those things .
You can also hear shouting from inside. So - With your panicking brain you just made a pattern with your leg. Hey! It worked!  You ran inside the portal transporting to the other side of the gate. You ran to the busy streets. Not looking back and you just kept on running.

Demon Maid POV™✓ ;

Valentino stepped in the room, excited. And I knew this was my chance to get closer to him! Imagine all the things he would do for me, or to me.. Just thinking about it gives me the chills! He'll love me, praise me, fuck me, tease me and - "Fucking cunt... Who the fuck do you think I am?" What?

"Val, please keep it down! Lucifer will hear us!"
I tried calming him down. But he replied back saying, "You dare trick me?! Oh I get it, you want to be penetrated is that what you want?! Listen here. I don't know what the fuck you're thinking but you're nothing but a impenetrable whore." I stood there, shocked. "W-wait! I will find her for you I promise! Please!!" He let out a 'tch' and ignored me. He walked away and disappeared not a moment later.

I fell on my knees. It's all her fault. Everything. That slut. That low life whore. How fucking dare she. How. How.

Why.