(20) 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙓𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇

"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?"
"𝘠𝘦𝘴..?"

- 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙮/𝙣 ;

-
𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙮/𝙣 ;

2 n d p e r s o n s p o v :

You laid in bed, half awake and half asleep. The thought of last night made you shudder. How did you end up in that mysterious incident? You were still bothered about Alastor being inside your "Closet Imagination". Who came up with that name anyway? You were now fully awake which upset you a bit since you didn't want to face today's consequences.

You gently hopped off the bed and tidied your hair with your two bare hands. You walked out of the well-decorated bedroom yawning. The slow taps of your foot were dangling across the hall, filled with picture frames. "Gah, I'm getting goosebumps." You mumbled to yourself as you continued on walking.

"Boo." Lucifer said as he held on to your shoulders from behind.

You shrieked in terror. You weren't used to people sneaking up on you, you usually were the one sneaking up on them. Before you could turn around to see his face, he dug his face on your shoulder, sighing. "There's a rumor going around." Said Lucifer.

"What rumor?" You asked. You could hear him chuckle, with his face still on your shoulder. "Apparently...some of the Overlords and most of the population of Hell demanded a new Ruler."

"Did they tell you directly?"
"No. Sadly, they're cowards."

"What are you gonna do about it..?"

"Nothing. If I were to do anything, and I mean anything, it'll risk the well being of your existence. Its not about me, Y/n. It's about you."

You flinched when you heard that last sentence. "Why? Do they know that I'm under your protection?"

Lucifer hesitated for a bit. "We did walk around public together. And not to mention the encounters we had with Valentino and Alastor. I worry."

You didn't know what to reply with. How far would he go for someone as normal as you? "You don't have to worry about me. I'm an Overlord myself, Lucifer."

"That's not the point." Lucifer sounded offended.

"That is the point. If you don't want to risk anything then let me go. Then you don't have to worry about me."

Lucifer lifted up his face from your shoulder and took a step back backwards. He lifted up his top hat and looked at you in a worried look. "Y/n. I'm not letting you go anytime soon--"

"--of course if you want me to."

"Lucif-" You were about to say something before Lilith jumped on you.
"Good day Y/n darling~!" Lilith approached you as she caressed your head.

"Good day to you too Lilith." You replied, smiling. Lucifer was stunt, but he was used to the disrespect from Lilith. He fixed his top-hat and turned away without saying a word.

"Ignore him Y/n. Let's do something fun!"
You nodded your head hesitantly. She grabbed your arm and rushed outside to the castle's garden. It was huge and it had that stereotypical grass maze, but it was breathtaking.

"Y/n, I'll hide, so try your best to fine me, okay?" Lilith grinned as she walked deeper into the maze. She was out of sight even before you could say anything. You went in the maze, trying to remember which paths you saw her took. "Lilith?" You shouted.

You heard a faint giggle. She must be close. You kept on calling her name. After a while you began to feel tired due to the endless shouting and running.

You were lost.

Dang it.

You could've sworn that you knew your way through a few moments ago. You let out a groan of frustration before continuing the same thing you did just now. Except it was silent. You anxiously looked around the tall grass walls. "I really shouldn't have agreed to this." You mumbled. "Lilith..! Come out please..! I give up!"

You slowed down, trying to catch your breath.

"You look tired."
It was Lucifer.

"Lucifer-! How'd you get in here? Weren't you-? Why did you -?" You don't know whether to feel relieved or scared.

"Quiet down a bit."

"What? Why..?"

He took a step closer in front of you. You stepped back a bit, but he kept on going closer and closer. You wanted to step back a bit more but your back was already touching the grass wall. "Lucifer?" You whispered his name anxiously.

He leaned closer and your eyes widened.
"May I?" He asked in a pleading look. You slowly nodded. He kissed your lips. It was a slow one. He gently pressed you on the grass wall. He intertwined his fingers with yours. His pale white face became apple red.

Your breath was hitching and you were panicking. Your eyes were closed, you didn't want to see his face. It'll drive you crazier.

He moved his lips to your cheeks, kissing it ever so gently. You slowly opened your eyes. Hands were still intertwined.

"Y/n~! Where are you darling~?" Lilith called out, and it sounded as if she were close. Lucifer groaned. "That woman can never give me a decent moment without ruining it."
He then looked at you and smiled, took your hand and kissed your palm. He walked away, softly whistling a mildly familiar tune.

You bit your tongue in adoration. You heard sprinting footsteps from behind. It was Lilith. She jumped and clang unto you giggling. You chuckled as you tried to balance your body. She smirked and gave a short peck on your cheek.

Lucky you.

"Lilith can we get out of here? I'm tired." You said.
"Mhm ~ let's have some tea and chat a bit once we do."

You nodded, smiling. Lilith grinned as she pinched your cheeks adoringly. You whined in pain, but it made her smile more.

But thank Lucifer she stopped. She patted your cheeks and led you to the exit which wasn't so far away from where you were.

"Finally...I will never ever step in that forbidden place ever again." You leaned unto Lilith whining.

Lilith giggled. She then called one of the servants. "Please set up tea and dessert for our dear Y/n."

The servant bowed down and obeyed her words.

A/N
AHAHAHHAA i know i know its been weeks since ive updated :((( IM TERRIBLY SORRY!! Ive been binge watching transformers (for optimus prime ofc why is he so hot) BUT BUT BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM WRITING..Like i said in the previous A/N's TYSM FOR EVERYTHING MY PRECIOUS READERS AND FOLLOWERS!! I love it when i see your comments on my book its so enjoyable<33 And ik some of you guys already started school and me too 😻 but aside from that ILY ALL TAKE CARE!! NO SERIOUSLY, TAKE CARE!! i love you all so so so much!!! You are like my all time favorite child.