(14) 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒

𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑬 . . . ?

𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗜 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ?

𝑁𝑂 𝐼𝑇 𝐶𝐴𝑁'𝑇 𝐵𝐸 .

𝗐𝗁𝗒 ?

!! Tw: mentions of blood !!

Y / n ' s p o v :

Even after all those things that had happened, I'm still homeless. That's a bit sad if I do say so myself . . . I can't go back to the library because Valentino is probably waiting for me there, and not to mention I had just recently found out that I had a bounty on my head. Great! I'm currently wearing a hood so that'll do. And the amount of money I have on my head is no joke!

Honestly, why can't I just live a normal life in hell?! It was pretty bad on earth, and now hell? I took a deep breath before calming down a bit. I guess I have no other choice but to live with Lilith. Just the thought of that made me blush and shiver. But first I need to go and set things up with Valentino. I want to higher my rank a bit, so he should be the perfect target! Ya, ya. You might think that I'm crazy but I've trained hard. I sighed as I walked towards the Porn Studio.
----------------------------------------------------
Alastor ' s p o v :

I looked around but all I could see was black. I could hear people shouting and screaming. Several hands were gripping on to me. I've been having this dream ever since I've first killed someone on earth. Yes, I've had this dream for more than a hundred years if I'm not wrong. But this time, it was different . . . I saw Y/n . She was standing there. In front of me . . smiling.

Her smile was soft, but also sinister. Before I could do anything, chains started swinging around and grabbing unto me. I dropped on my knees as I was tied up with a chain. I looked up to see Y/n glaring at me as if she was the most powerful demon in hell. She bended down in front of me, crying.

I wanted to pity her but something in me told myself to resist the urge to comfort and hug her. She's a monster. I mean we all are but Y/n is something else. She doesn't deserve anyone or anything. I want to shout at her and curse her but I'm Alastor. I shouldn't do such things to people. People see me as the calm and dangerous type of demon and I'll stick to that. Forever. I looked away from Y/n, trying to avoid eye contact with that outrageous face of hers.

I opened my eyes as I woke up from that dream. (// I headcanon that Alastor sleeps as he sits straight up bcs it suits him //) I stood up as I walked outside to buy some groceries for breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------

3 r d p e r s o n ' s p o v :

Y/n was walking towards the Porn Studio and Alastor was walking towards the grocery store. Turns out that the Porn Studio was a few blocks away from the grocery store. Y/n was too busy thinking about the spells that she should use against Valentino. Alastor walked pass Y/n without noticing because of the dream he had. He was trying to figure out what it meant.

Demon Maid ' s p o v :

Lucifer told me to take some time off because of how he saw me work everyday nonstop. I thanked him and I happily went to the Porn Studio to meet my darling Valentino ~! I'm so glad that he told me to design the bounty papers. He told me to place a bounty on Y/n but he never told me that he wanted her alive ~! So at the bottom of the paper I wrote 'Wanted Dead'. I entered the studio and I entered the elevator as I went to the top floor.

I walked out of the studio and saw the iconic trio, Valentino, Vox, and Velvet. I get so excited whenever I see the three of them. I waved my hand as I smiled. "Valentino, Vox, Velvet ...! How are you all?". Valentino smiled as he waved. Vox ignored me while Velvet looked at me confused. Velvet looked at Valentino. "Yo Val, who the fuck is she?". She asked as she stared at me.

Valentino shrugged. What? He shrugged? After everything I've done. I took a deep breath before hopping towards them. Before I could open my mouth I heard people shouting and screaming from the bottom floor. The V trio then looked at eachother. Suddenly the elevator door opened. And there stood . . . Y/n. Blood was splattered on her cloak.

Velvet then jumped on the couch as she pointed at Y/n. "HEY! IT'S Y/N!! MY FAVOURITE GIRL BOSS!!" Velvet shouted excitingly. Really?! I've been coming here for MONTHS! And she knows who Y/N is?! Hell even she got Vox's attention!! Valentino whistled as he smirked.

"Y/n darling~ I never knew you missed me this badly ~". Valentino said. "Oh shut it Val. You're gonna scare her away with all your lust." Vox said as he looked away. Y/n then opened her mouth. "I guess you've got things messed up. Let me explain it to you clearly. I'm the one who's gonna scare him away." Y/n said as she walked towards us. She formed a (pick a colour or element) ball of aura.

"Now, I'll give you two options. Its either you remove the bounty from my head or do you want to go to double hell? Choose wisely because there is no turning back. Unless you're the one who kills me first."
Y/n said with a cold voice. "I TOLD YA! SHE'S SO COOL!!". Velvet shrieked as she fangirled.
----------------------------------------------------

Charlie ' s p o v :

I laid my head on the counter as I thought about Y/n. I opened the drawer and took out the 'cursed' letter. I sighed. I took out the documents that Y/n signed when she first got here. Then it clicked. The handwriting was very different from the letter. It was several months ago so it must've changed. But wait. Y/n was the chef here right? So she must've wrote a bunch of ingredients. I quickly rushed to the kitchen and I saw the paper on the refrigerator. This was only a few weeks ago and the handwriting is very different.

But why does the letter have a similar handwriting? Oh right. It belonged to the lizard looking Overlord. You have to sign a few documents if you want to legally be an Overlord. That's not important . . . I've treated her terribly. A few tears left my eyes as I quickly told the others. I wanted to tell Alastor first but he was no where to be found. So I hurriedly went to the lobby and shouted.

"Y/n!! She- she , she wasn't the one who wrote that letter. . . It was another person!! I- I- I- I swear I- I didn't mean to! She's been through so much and I- I've made it worse!". I heavily cried as I sank to the floor, covering my face with my two hands. Vaggie ran towards me and comforted me. She looked horrified. Husk frowned as he looked the other way, guilty. Nifty sobbed as she hugged Angel Dust. Angel Dust looked away as he started to rethink everything that he had done.

"So...Charlie...Who wrote the letter..?" Vaggie asked as she patted my head. I-it's the Lizard Overlord. She's quite famous for killing people with her poison." I said as I continued to sob. Nifty then lifted her head up. "Oh, do you mean the maid that gave us the letter? I saw her changing into a lizard after she left the hotel." Nifty said as she wiped her tears. "No Nifty, it's a Liz- What? Nifty what did you just say?". I asked as my eyes widened in shock.

"I saw the maid that gave us the letter changing into a neon like lizard." Nifty said once more.

----------------------------------------------------

Alastor ' s p o v :

I walked out of the grocery store and then I heard people shouting and screaming from the Porn Studio. One of them shouted Y/n's name and that caught me off guard. It was like the dream I had.

A/N

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING *CRY CRY* TYSM FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ME I LOVE YOU ALL <333333 TY FOR THE FUNNY AND EXTRAORDINARY COMMENTS THEY ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY <3333 I LOVE YOU

- chair