(3) A Touch You Felt In Your Heart

After that awkward meeting with Alastor, you decided to go back to the library. You walked back and unlocked the door. You were exhausted. You went to the second floor and saw a television. It was rather dusty. You search for the remote, a moment later you finally found it. You pressed the ON button and tried to look for an entertaining channel, but soon saw the news channel 666.

You watched the news for a while, just as you wanted to change the channel your name popped up. "I'm Katie Killjoy and this is channel 666! I usually don't give a fuck about these things but turns out that we've got ourselves a new puny Overlord! To be honest she doesn't look tough at all! Ah-ah-aha!" Katie Killjoy laughed with her big wide teeth.
Tom Trench, the guy beside her, kept looking at the picture of you, like a pervert. Katie Killjoy noticed and she stepped on his balls with no mercy which caught you off gaurd.

You changed channels in a traumatized face. Aura then slithered away and came back with a book. "What's that?" You asked, taking the book from her fangs. You opened it and it was all about Overlords. You saw that one of the page talked about the meetings. You read about it and it will be hosted every 31st of October. . . 'Isn't that on halloween, and it's just a few days away right?' You thought to yourself.
You questioned yourself whether it was the right choice to become an Overlord or not. Because even Katie Killjoy made a joke out of you. But aside from that you decided that it was the right option.

A Few Days Later . . .

You were comfortably sleeping until Aura suddenly bit your hand. You woke up in shock. Aura then went to the book and slithered around the date 31st of October, you snapped and went to the bathroom.

(You learned a spell to make or teleport things so thats where the bathroom came from) , You took a quick proper shower and went to the wardrobe looking for the right outfit to wear to the Grand Meeting.

!! THESE ARE JUST OPTIONS THAT I USE SO THAT READERS CAN VISUALIZE THE OUTFITS EASIER BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE YOUR OWN OPTION !!

Or

Or