(17) 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗱𝗱 ,, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 . "
----------------------------------------------
!𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯;

🪐
----------------------------------------------

Y / n ' s p o v :

I was on the bed as I slowly opened my eyes, it was blurry at first and I saw two familiar figures. I shook my head and my vision became clear again, there in front of me stood the King and Queen of Hell, how frightening.

"Y/n...? Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Lucifer asked me as he stepped closer. "Oh. I'm good...! Thanks for asking, and thank you for letting me stay in the castle. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." You replied with a slight smile.

"I hope you can forgive Lucifer for putting that blindfold on you and making you go unconscious without your consent, he really needs to learn how to treat women properly." Lilith said as she crossed her arms in disappointment.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it! But may I ask, what are you doing here Lilith? And I overheard you saying something about Lucifer 'banishing' you or something, what does that mean?" I asked in curiosity. "Y/n darling, it's nothing you should worry about! Since you've woken up why don't we go out to eat?" Lilith replied with delight.

"Sure..! Sounds like fun!" I said with an excited tone. "If Y/n is coming then so am I. It'd be ashame if I didn't join the fun you two will be having ~!" Lucifer suddenly said.

"Oh, so you're coming too? How unpleasant." Lilith commented with a displeased tone which caused Lucifer to twitch his eyebrows in annoyance. I let out a soft chuckle at their behavior towards each other, how delightful. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.
----------------------------------------------

You went to the bathroom in the castle to prepare yourself and it was gigantically huge and luxurious, it looked like as if it came out straight from a movie. You walked towards the mirror and picked up the hairbrush to brush your (h/c) hair. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled softly. After preparing yourself you went out of the bathroom and walked down the halls to the room where Lilith and Lucifer were.

"Ah! Y/n darling you look great! Now, let's go shall we?" Lilith said as she walked towards you and stroked your hair, kissing it gracefully. "Lilith. Stop it. You're making her uncomfortable." Lucifer spoke up as he looked away. "Are you jealous? If so who are you jealous of? Y/n? Or....me?" Lilith teased. "You're talking nonsense again. Stop it. I'm not jealous of Y/n nor am I jealous of you.."

Lilith let out a soft laugh before taking your hand and intertwining it with hers. A soft blush crept across your face, Lilith noticed it and smiled. "Let's go now shall we? I'm quite hungry~!" Lilith proclaimed excitingly. "Now hold on for just a second Lilith. You've been gone for a very long time, what happens if someone recognizes you? Everything will go extremely bonkers." Lucifer pointed out.

"Way to ruin the mood Luci. But I can reassure you that no one will recognize me. I've been gone for a very long time and I'm sure no one will remember what I look like. But if we were to bump into an Overlord then it's a different story, but there's a low chance that that'll happen. Besides, you'll be there, right Lucifer?"

"Indeed. But only because Y/n is coming with you."

"Hm~" Lilith hummed as she nudged your shoulder, giving you a slight smirk. "Lilith." Lucifer hissed. "Okay, okay I get it! Come one Y/n ~!" Lilith led you out of the room and through the halls with Lucifer behind the two of you.
----------------------------------------------

The street was busy as usual, you can people whispering, shouting, screaming, gossiping, flirting. You've walked this street plenty of times, but this time it was different, you had Lucifer and Lilith with you. Having one of the two most powerful rulers of Hell, it was like a miracle. "Y/n darling what do you feel like eating?" Lilith asked smiling softly at you.

You muttered a few words to yourself before shrugging, "Well..I don't really know what to eat. I'm just hungry that's all. So anything would be fine..!"

"Hm...then why don't we go to Ristorante Six? It's quite famous and from the ratings they have good enough food too ~! Hurry let's go before it gets full." Lilith pulled you closer as you both walked into the restaurant with Lucifer who was still behind the both of you. The restaurant was packed with rich and wealthy looking demons. It was also extremely calm and soothing.

(Yes Ristorante Six is an obey me reference ^^)

Lilith walked up to one of the waiters to ask for a table for three and the waiter led the three of you to the table. You all sat down on the soft cozy chair. You took the menu and looked through the list of food that they serve. "Lucifer, what do you recommend? I'm having a hard time choosing what I want to eat." You said as you looked at Lucifer asking for help.

"Hm...I recommend you the Foie gras it's a duck or goose liver delicacy. I heard that this restaurants make the best Foie gras in the whole of Hell. Are you interested?"

"That's...interesting, though it sounds really, really, really expensive."

"Don't worry about it dear. It's on me. Try to enjoy yourself." He said as he gave you a warm smile. You decided that you'll go with the Foie gras and a cold water. Lilith ordered a Bruschetta and a glass of wine. And for Lucifer, he asked for the most finest and expensive bottle of wine that they have.

"Lucifer, you're not gonna eat anything?" You asked, Lucifer shook his head politely before answering. "I don't feel like eating anything. Thanks for asking me, Y/n."
You shrugged as you looked around admiring the beautiful details of the restaurant. As you were doing so, Lilith and Lucifer stared at the flamboyant creation that sat infront of them. You.

A/N

TYSM AGAIN FOR READING THIS!! I TRIED IMPROVING MY WRITING SKILLS BY WATCHING A TON OF TUTORIALS N BY READING A TON OF BOOKS. ILY ALL !! PLS DO INFORM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMENTS!!

- your author