(7) ✨ 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 •'_'• ✨

3 . 2 3 𝐚 . 𝐦

1000+ w o r d s =

" 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 , 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 . . . "

</3

2 n d p e r s o n ' s p o v :

You looked up to the red bloody skies . Scared , alone , and unsafe . What did you do? What did you do the deserve this? Isn't not your fault that all of this things are happening to you . . . Or is it? Your were deep in your thoughts until you heard an explosion.

You looked up seeing an air ship being crusher by black tentacles which caused it so explod. You sweat dropped, but then you saw the sign 'Happy Hotel'.  You sighed in relief, finally finding the hotel. You looked around the dark alley's and roads, making sure that no one can spot you.

Who knows, maybe Valentino got pissed off and wanted to kidnap you again? You laughed it off, but you were actually worried. You towards the hotel, nervously. You took a deep breath and knocked on the hotel. 'Wait . . . It's a hotel, in Hell . . . why am I knocking?'

You got close to the handle, but before you could do anything the door was opened by someone else. A blonde rosy cheeked girl stood in front of you. She smiled widely. "Please, please come in!" She hurriedly pushed you in the hotel.

Charlie's P O V ;

Finally - ! A guest ! I've waited for this day my whole life ! I wasn't expecting any visitors but I guess I was wrong . I hurriedly pushed her into the hotel as I smiled at her.

She looked at me and said, "Uh so . . . I don't have much money, I mean I only have a few which is also not enough to feed me in a month. Do you mind if I apply for a job here? And for exchange a little bit of cash and a free room . . ?"

How could I resist !? She looks desperate and I do need some more staff. We don't have a chef so I think that would do. I shook her hand and exclaimed ,

"Of course ! My name is Charlie . And we do need a chef , can you cook well ? If not then- " I was cut off by a , "YES ! I CAN COOK ! I'M Y/N !"

I nodded as I gave her the documents and a quill. I left her alone for her to fill it in. I then went to tell the others . How exciting !

Alastor ' s P o v ;

My - my , that snake was such an awful load. I was in the kitchen trying to make my food specialty with the others who didn't look interested until Charlie bursts in and smiled widely. How much energy does she have?

She walked towards us as she pointed towards the lobby. "In the lobby. Now." She said excitingly. Is she mad? No she doesn't look mad. Is it a visitor ?

Someone who wants to redeem ? To be honest I only helped her because I was horridly bored. The others and I walked to the lobby as I saw the maiden signing the documents.

Oh, what a jolly odd surprise.

2 n d p e r s o n ' s p o v :

You signed the documents with full confidence. You weren't going to lie, you were a great cook back at the human realm. At least that's what you think.

You honestly didn't care. As long as you have something to distract you from Valentino then it's fine. You looked at Aura who stick her tongue at you. You smiled at her and went back to signing the documents and papers. You then heard Charlie call out to you.

"Y/n ! Come here ! Meet our other staffs ! The grey haired girl is Vaggie, the tall 4 armed spider is Angel Dust, the little girl is Niffty, the cat with wings is Husk and that is the Radio Demon, Alastor ! And guys this is Y/n."

Alastor? What is he doing here?!
Your thoughts were cut off by Angel Dust, Vaggie and Nifty crowding over you. 'I mean, I guess I can trust him . . . For now ?' "Tch" Was all Husk said as he went back to drinking to what seemed like a cheap booze, and Alastor just stood there, staring into the dark depts of the horizon.

You shivered as you looked back at the three people who were crowding you. You felt some how safe?
It's a nice feeling that you haven't felt in a long time. "Hey darlin~ ! A little piece of advice. Stay away from red pimp over there. He's a fuckin' scary demon! You wouldn't want to fuck aroun' with him you know? And he's not fun to play aroun' with either."  Angel Dust warned you as Vaggie nodded, agreeing.

You replied with a , "Aha - thanks for the advice...-" You then took the documents and handed it over to Charlie.
"Hmm- okay ! Let Alastor lead you to your room! I'm kinda busy right now. Sorry!"

'Alastor?! Just my luck . . .'  You thought as you put on a kinda disappointed face, a not so obvious look so that Charlie wouldn't notice it. Alastor walked towards you with a smile. Not even a simple greet? Is he embarrassed or just awkward? He then led you to the elevator that you're surprised they even had one.

Both of you walked in the elevator. You felt a feeling that made your mind go mentally insane. You tried your best to ignore it but the universe hates you so guess what, no.  "My dear, what's in that mind of yours? I hope you aren't feeling uncomfortable."

You shook my head replying, "Ah nothing! Nothing at all!" Even though you said that, your face was filled with sweat and panic.  The atmosphere suddenly became so tense . "Hey Alas-" As you were about to say something, the elevator opened as you both reached the destined floor.

'I don't think he heard me.'  You sighed with relief. What were you thinking? Alastor then led you to your room. He gave me the keys without saying anything. "Thanks?" You said simply. He then left without a word.

Hah, weird. You unlocked your room as you walked in, not forgetting to close it. You walked towards the bed and jumped on it. You laid down as Aura slithered off you.

"Aah! I'm so glad they accepted me - I'm going to start my work tomorrow ! And I know that I'm going to do well!"
You then went to the bathroom and washed yourself. You remembered that Charlie said that she prepared somethings in the closet.

When did she do that ? You shrugged as you put your pajamas on. You closed your eyes, happy that you finally have a proper place to stay.

A/n // apologizing //

; I'm so very sorry for not updating !! Thanks to you readers that were so patient to wait for me ! Ily all so much and you guys mean the world to me ! Ty </3