Ch. 1 Entrance Exam

You walked up to the gates of UA High School. You were wearing a plain white shirt underneath a UA hoodie you had gotten a while back. You were wearing deep blue jeans and black tennis shoes to go with the set.

You stood in front of the building and took a deep breath before remembering the promise you made to your mother.

(Yn): "Use your gift to protect others. Even you can become a hero". You said remembering your mother's last words.

You looked up at the school and a feeling of determination came over you.

(Yn): I'll make you proud. You said with a determined look.

You walked through the gates and across the pathway. When you're suddenly heard someone's voice who sounded distressed.

???: Oh, hey, good morning. Uhh, let's just both do our best out there, okay? Good luck. He said quickly with a distressed tone.

You turned around to see a kid with messy green hair that was really freaked out by this other serious looking kid. They were both wearing the same school uniform, so they clearly knew each other before they got here. After the serious guy walked away, you went over to the other kid to see if he was okay.

(Yn): You okay? You seem distressed. You ask with a concerned look.

???: Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Katsuki just kinda makes me nervous. He's really intimidating. He says with a nervous look.

(Yn): You nervous for the exams? You ask with a neutral look.

???: Who wouldn't be. Only .2% of people get into this place. It's kinda nerve-wracking. He says as you saw him shaking.

(Yn): What's your name, kid? You ask with a neutral look.

Izuku: My name's Izuku Midoriya. He said with a neutral bow.

(Yn): Why are you bowing? You ask with a confused look.

Izuku: I'm trying to be formal. He said as you could tell he was nervous.

(Yn): You don't need to be. We're all here for the sake reason. Don't treat any of the students like they're superior. Cause they're not, no matter what their quirk is. You say with a smile.

Izuku raises his head and smiles.

Izuku: Thanks, I needed some encouragement. So, what's your quirk? He asks with an excited smile.

You raise up your hands together and form a small white star in both of your hands.

(Yn): I can harness the light energy around me into basically what ever I want. No matter how much light there is, I can always do something with it. But the more light there is, the more powerful I can get. I call it Solar Manipulation. You explained with a neutral grin.

Izuku: That. Is. So. Cool! He said as he admired the star in your hands.

(Yn): What about you? What's your quirk? You asked as you made the star disappear.

When you said that, Izuku seemed to get nervous again.

(Yn): I can tell you're the shy type. It's alright. You don't have to tell me. If you can get in, I'm sure I'll find out. You said with a smile.

Izuku smiled nervously back at you because of what you said.

Izuku: Yeah, if I can get in. He said feeling nervous again.

(Yn): Look, I can tell you aren't very confident, you're scared. You say with a neutral tone.

Izuku nods and you see a tear in his eye.