Ch. 5 Hero Training

Your opened your eyes to see a bright light in front of you. You couldn't see very well though. All you saw was light. You thought you were in heaven for a moment, but you then saw a shadow come over you. Your vision started to clear up and you saw that you were laying in a bed with a light over your head.

(Yn): Where am I? You asked as you started to move.

But as soon as you moved, you felt pain in your side. You moved the blankets and saw that you had bandages around your arms, chest, and stomach.

(Yn): Didn't I die? How'd I end up here?  You said as you looked around.

You heard a door open and you looked to the side to see a women with dark purple hair and a white and black hero costume on, but you didn't recognize her cause you were still sore and your head hurt.

Women: Ah, you're awake. You woke up quicker than I thought. She said as she came over to your bed.

(Yn): What happened? You asked as you held your hand to your head.

Women: My daughter pulled you out of the pool and brought you to me. We did our best to patch you up, but we'll have to take you to Recovery Girl to get you fully healed. She said as she said down on the bed with you.

Now that she was right next to you. She was a pro hero that could put people to sleep with the mist that came off of her body.

(Yn): Wait, you're Midnight. You said as you had recognized her.

Midnight: Yes, I'm flattered you recognize me. She said with a smile.

(Yn): So, where am I? You ask with a neutral tone as you say sit up in the bed.

Midnight: You're in my home. I saw that you were wearing a UA uniform, so I thought I would take you to see Recovery Girl before class started. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Okay. But I don't know if I deserve to be healed. You said as you remembered what happened before.

Midnight: How come? She said with a concerned look.

(Yn): Let's just say I did something I'm not proud of, and now I don't have a reason to live. You said feeling extremely guilty.

Midnight: Oh, don't be ridiculous. I'm sure you don't really feel that way. She said as she was trying to make you feel better.

(Yn): I've lost everything. My home, family. Everything. You said as tears formed in your eyes.

Midnight didn't know what to do to help you feel better anymore. This wasn't exactly her cup of tea.

???: Hey, mom? How's he doing? A female voice said from outside the door.

Midnight: He's awake. She responded with a neutral tone.

The door opened up and you saw a girl standing there. She looked to be at least a year older than you. Her hair looked like porcupine quills, and she had a scar on her right cheek.

Darri: Hey, nice to see you up. My name's Darri Kayama. I'm a third year student at UA. She says with a smile.

(Yn): I'm (Yn), and I'm assuming that you're the one that rescued me from drowning. You asked as you tried to stand up.

Midnight: Careful, you aren't really able to walk. She said as she held you up straight.

Darri: Yes, I was. She said as she felt proud of herself.

(Yn): Why? You asked with a serious look.

This question confused Midnight and Darri.

Darri: What do mean? You were in trouble so I saved you. She said with a confused look.