Ch. 2 Broken House

With the exam at an end, everyone had calmed down and gone over to make sure that you were okay.

Izuku and the girl were still riding on the robot part, but they were going back down to the ground.

Girl: And release! She said as the robot part fell back to the ground.

The two of them were now back on the ground, but Izuku didn't wait for anything and went over to where you were. The girl on the other hand was very nauseous after using her quirk so much, and threw up behind the robot part.

Izuku: (Yn)! He called out as he crawled over to where you were because of his broken legs.

He got into the crater and got to you. He saw that you were unconscious.

Izuku: (Yn)! Wake up! He said as he shook your body with his left arm.

But you didn't move at all. However, you were still breathing. Others started to gather around you to see if you were okay.

Examinee #1: Is he alright? He asked with a concerned look.

Izuku: He's breathing, but I don't know. He answers with a worried tone.

???: Pardon me. Coming through. An elderly voice said coming through the crowd.

Everyone looked behind them and saw a short women coming through to where you and Izuku were. She was wearing a doctor's coat and had a syringe in her hair.

Yuga: Oh, the heart of UA. He says as the women walked up to you.

???: I saw what you did. That was very impressive. But you really hurt yourself. Did your own quirk do this? She asked Izuku.

Izuku: Oh, uhh, yeah. I can't exactly control my own power yet. He said trying not not sound suspicious.

???: Here, let me help you. She said as she puckered her lips.

Her lips extended from her mouth and kissed Izuku in the head.

Examinee #2: Uhh, what is happening? He asked with a confused look.

Yuga: You're watching a school nurse in action. She's the youthful heroin, Recover Girl. He says with a smile.

Izuku could feel his body getting healed and his bones getting fixed.

Yuga: Her quirk is a boost of healing power when she kisses a person. She's the only reason UA can hold these reckless exams. He explained as Izuku's injuries were now healed.

Izuku: You've completely healed me. He said as he stood up and tested his limbs.

Recovery Girl: Yes, but my power drains your stamina, so you will feel exhausted very quickly. She explained as she looked down at you.

As soon as she said that, Izuku felt dizzy and drained. He sat down in the ground for a moment while Recovery Girl healed you up as well.

Izuku: Will he be okay as well? He asks with a worried tone.

Recovery Girl: He'll be fine. He just needs a lot of rest. As do you, young one. Is anyone else injured? She asks as she looks around the crowd.

After everyone was okay. Izuku picked you up and helped bring you out if the battle center.

Izuku: There's no chance for me. I didn't get a single point. But I'm sure you got in, (Yn). I just wish I could've done better. He said to himself and he felt tremendous guilt.

The girl you had saved heard what he said and couldn't believe that he took down that giant robot and didn't get a single point.

Up in the observation deck, the judges were talking about what they had just seen.