Ch. 4 All Might

The tests were going well for everyone after a while. People seemed to be having fun and seemed to have forgotten about the whole expulsion thing.

The next test was the Ball throw. You didn't need to do this one because you had done it earlier. Ochaco was up first, and you knew this one was gonna be either impressive or completely unfair.

Ochaco took the softball and used her Zero Gravity quirk in the softball before throwing it pretty lightly. Even do, it went higher and higher without showing and signs of coming down.

(Yn): I figured as much. You said with a slight smile.

Mr Aizawa held up the device and it showed an infinity symbol.

Everyone: Infinity?! They all shouted with a shocked looks.

Classmate #1: That's insane! How is that even possible? He asks with a shocked look.

(Yn): It's because without gravity, the ball was never gonna come down. You say as you looked at him.

Classmate #1: That's so unfair. He said as he crossed his arms.

(Yn): Mr Aizawa said that anything goes, Thunderbolt. You said with a smirk.

Denki: My name is Denki Kaminari, thank you very much. He said as he was annoyed at what you called him.

(Yn): Sorry, Denki, I didn't know. You said with a smile.

Denki sighed and then looked at you.

Denki: No biggie. Just don't call me thunderbolt. He says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): Deal. You say with a smile.

Next up for the ball throw was Izuku, and you knew that this would be his last chance to actually use his quirk, cause the last few tests wouldn't have anything to do with quirks at all.

(Yn): You can do this Izuku. You said trying not help him feel better.

Tenya: If not, he's the one going home. He says as he stood next to you.

Katsuki: Huh, of course he is! He's a quirkless loser! He says with a serious scowl.

(Yn): I don't know what works you live in, but he does have a quirk. You say with a neutral tone.

Tenya: Yes, he does. I watched him use it. Didn't you hear what he did at the entrance exam. He says as the two of you look at Katsuki.

Katsuki: Huh? He said as he was clueless.

You watched as Izuku prepared to throw the ball and as he threw it, you saw the energy in his arm build like at the exam.

(Yn)'s thought: You guy this. You thought with a hopeful feeling.

But right at the last second, the energy in Izuku's arn vanished and he threw the ball like he normally would, and it only went 46 meters.

(Yn): What happened? I saw him start to use his power. You said as you were confused.

Izuku: Yeah, I did. I swear I tried to use my quirk. He said as he was confused as well.

Mr Aizawa: I erased your quirk. He said with a serious tone.

Everyone booked at him to see his scarf was moving the air around his body and his hair was sticking up and waving like in the wind. His eyes were also glowing red like he was extremely angry. And because his scarf was moving, you spotted the yellow goggles that were hidden under it.