Ch. 9 Rescue Disaster

For the rest of the evening, you were shaken up by the incident because of who you feared could've done that. You had no proof, but you were still scared.

The next day, you got through your main classes, which you barely understood thanks to you not having any education as a kid. Even so, you managed to get by because you picked up on it quickly. Once those were finished, it was time for your hero training for the day. Mr Aizawa met you all in his class to talk about what you would be doing.

Eraserhead: Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you. He said with a tired look as usual.

Hanta: Sir, what kind of training is this? He asked with his hand raised.

Eraserhead: Rescue training. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks and stuff like that. He said with a neutral tone.

Everyone started to get excited as this was the kind of thing everyone wanted to do.

Denki: Disasters, huh? Guess we're in for a big workout. He said with a raised eyebrow.

Mina: Totally! She said with an excited smile.

Eijiro: Real hero work. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitement. He said as he was getting pumped up.

Tsuyu: Finally I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit. She said with a smile.

Asami: Maybe there'll be a cave-in test and I can use my echolocation to really show what I can do. She said with an excited smile.

Eraserhead: Guys, I'm not finished yet. He said with a serious tone.

Everyone stopped cold and tried to pay attention to what else he had to say.

Eraserhead: What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know your excited about costumes. He said as he made the cases with the class costumes come out of the wall.

Everyone looked over at the costumes and started to get excited again.

Eraserhead: But keep in mind that you haven't gotten use to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's on an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all start getting ready. He said as he left the room.

Everyone stood up from their seats and grabbed their costume case and went to get ready. While you were getting ready, you thought about the training you were about to do.

(Yn)'s thought: Rescue huh. I need to do my best to make up for what I've done in the past. I'll make you proud, Mom. You thought with a determined look.

Once you got your costume on, you headed out to where everyone else was. Everyone was wearing their costumes, except for Izuku because his got torn up in the combat exercise.

(Yn): Still waiting in your costume to be fixed? You asked as he was in his gym clothes.

Izuku: Yeah, I'm not sure how long it'll take though. He said as he had no idea.

Yosai: Who knows. Maybe it'll be a year before we see it again. He said with a joking smile.

You chuckled slightly as you knew there was no way of that happening. Everyone in the class suddenly heard a whistle being blown and looked over to see the new class rep, Tenya, trying to get everyone on the bus.

Tenya: Gather round, Class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently! He said trying to get everyone on the bus.