Ch. 6 Glitch Vs. Light

With the teams decided, it was time for the battle to begin. The villain team was Yosai and Asami, while you and Elena were the heros for this battle.

All Might lead the four of you to the building where the battle would take place.

All Might: Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let lose and the battle will start. He said as he opened the door to the building.

Teams: Yes, sir. You all said as you were ready to begin.

Right before Yosai and Asami went inside, All Might gave them some advice.

All Might: Young Yosai, young Asami. The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perception of an evil doer. He said as he gave them small com sets.

Yosai: Got it. He said with a determined look as Asami nodded.

All Might: But, if you all go too far, I'll step in. He said with a serious tone.

Asami: Yes, sir. She said as she walked in the building.

Yosai followed her and the two of them went to hide the weapon. They found the fake bomb inside on the fourth floor. They then sat down to make a plan.

Yosai: So, how should we do this? He asked as he looked at Asami.

Asami: Well, it's no doubt that this will be challenging. (Yn) can do a lot of things with his power, and he can most likely do a lot of other thing see haven't seen. She said as she tried to think of a plan.

Yosai: Yeah, he's a big problem. But what about that other girl, Elena? He asked with a neutral tone.

Asami: Earlier she said her powers were magnetism, so we can't let her get too close cause she would just use her quirk to bring the weapon to her. We're definitely outmatched in power. She said as she didn't really know what to do.

Yosai: So we'll have to outsmart them. You have echolocation, right? He asked with a serious look.

Asami: Yes. She said with a neutral tone.

Yosai: Here's what I'm thinking: You stay here to guard the weapon while I hold them back. And if I lose them, you can use your echolocation to find them no matter where they are. And I can use my power to catch off guard by coming through the wall or something like that. He said as he explained his plan.

Asami: It's not bad, but what if they separate and one of them comes here? I'm not the best at combat. She said with a neutral tone.

Yosai: You don't exactly have to fight. From what I've noticed, Elena doesn't really like to fight people and (Yn) has to take time to charge up his moves. If I keep (Yn) busy and they separate, you can deal with Elena. You don't have to actually hurt her. Just keep her away from the weapon. He said as he was confident in his plan.

Asami: Alright, let's do it. She said with a slight smile, showing off her fangs.

Yosai: You have fangs? He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Asami: Oh, yeah. My quirk gives me the powers of a vampire bat, so I need blood to survive. But I don't drink human blood. I'm not a cannibal. She said with a serious tone.

Yosai: Relax. I think it's cool that you are a bat. Very unique. He said with a smile.

Asami smiled at his response and was glad he wasn't afraid of her.

Back outside, you and Elena were thinking about how you would deal with Yosai and Asami's abilities.

Elena: What do you think? She asks with a nervous look.