Ch. 3 Class 1-A

Days went by. The only time you ever left your home was to train your quirk out in the open. You spared your food enough so that it would last you for a while. It was now a week after the exam. You knew that the results would be here any day now, so you were now sitting on the steps of the building, waiting for them to arrive.

A couple hours passed, and nothing happened, but eventually, the mailman stopped in front of the building.

Mailman: I got a package from UA to Mr (Yn) (Ln). He said as he looked at you.

(Yn): That would be me. You said as you stood up.

He used a different name than what you told Ochaco and Tsuyu because that was the name you went by when you had to tell people in power your name. UA is one of those places.

You took the package from him and he drove away. You took the package with you to the basement before opening it. Once you opened it, you took out a metal disc and examined it since you didn't know what it was.

It started to glow, which made you drop it and it projected an image about it and you saw All Might looking at you.

All Might: Hello, young (Yn). I am here! With your results for the entrance exam to UA High School! He said with an excited tone.

(Yn): And? How'd I do? You said as you felt extremely nervous.

All Might: You earned 37 Combat points during the exam. That isn't enough to get you high enough on the list. He said on the projection.

(Yn): So, I didn't make it. You said as you started to clench your fist in anger.

All Might: However, there were more factors than combat alone. He said surprising you.

You were now confused cause you had no idea what he was talking about.

All Might: The biggest villain robot was worth zero points, yes, but that was for combat. The point of that robot was to see everyone's reaction to an all powerful foe. He said with his smile.

(Yn): I don't understand. You said as you were still confused.

All Might: I don't quite expect you to understand, which is why I will explain. In real battles, there are no points awarded for defeating a giant opponent. However, there are perks for saving others and risking your life. You and Izuku Midoriya both risked your lives to save Ochaco Uraraka. That shows you are true heros, and that's why we have rescue points! He said surprising the heck out of you.

(Yn): Rescue points? I knew there was something up with that point system! You said as you felt a bit of hope.

All Might: A team of judges watched your performance and gave you points based in how you saved others and risked your life. Saving that group from missiles, helping Ochaco, and saving Izuku all earned you 50 rescue points! Giving you a total of 87! He said as he showed you the brackets.

You looked at the and scores of everyone and saw that you were at the top of the list. You had gotten first place.

(Yn): I . . . I did it? I did it! You said with excitement as you threw your hands in the air.

You looked at the rest of the list and saw that Izuku did get 8th place like Present Mic said, and Ochaco got 4th place.

(Yn): We all got in! You said with an excited smile.

All Might: Yes, you and your friends all made it in. Congratulations. Welcome to UA. He said as the projection disappeared and the device turned off.