1

A splash of the ocean water slammed into the boat that was out in the waters as the crew were doing their jobs by getting some food for the town. (Unless they were doing something else then idk). The waves were a bit rocky as it moved the boat a bit more than usual but it was manageable. Not to mention the rain was just adding onto how much the men had to look out for; anything could happen and there wasn't much that could be done about it.

Placing some fish as bait into a cage and wrapping some rope around it, a man pulled down a lever as it started to descend I got he water. A chunk of cut rope fell from somewhere high up and another spotted it. This other, was none the less, Clark Kent. Going over to grab the object, to move it out of the way so it could prevent any dangers, he wasn't aware of what was going to happen next. As a clash of wave hit the boat and the water entered, a cage that had been securely strapped above him, somehow broke the hinges and raced down towards him. If it wasn't for a fellow crew mate, part of his identity wouldn't been exposed. They were the one that pushed him out of the incoming racket.

"Watch it, dumb-ass!" The man who saved his life yelled as he got back up; acting like if everything was fine on his end. "Keep your eyes open or you're gonna get squashed." He added as he lent out a hand for the man. Clark accepted and got back up on his feet. Once Clark was stable on his own, the guy gave him a look. "Where the hell did they find you? Greenhorn?"

Clark sighed as he watched the man look away before leaving the area and moving to a different spot. "Let's get this trap in the air." A different man shouted from his current position.

Heraldson, the captain of the boat, started to speak over the PA. "Gentlemen, secure the deck. We just got a distress call from a rig due west of us. Secure the deck." He mentioned and a scene of the boat racing towards the area that was in distress was shown as the Rocky waves kept on hitting. Any other boats that were in the area were told to stand clear of the rig as Heraldson's made its way through. "Roger, Coast Guard. What about the men left inside?" The captain asked a bit confused on being told to stand clear as well.

"Forget them. They're dead." The Coast guard spoke.

"Greenhorn... fetch me my binoculars." The captain started to speak but got no response. "Greenhorn..." he said s again but this time when he turned, Clark was gone.

A huge wave smacked against the side of the rig as Clark could be seen shirtless on the side; making his way up by hand— attempting to save the men who were inside.

"This is the last of the oxygen. I don't know how much longer we can hold out." A man called out as he placed a few objects on top of a nearby table. The door they were staying away from due to the rising fires, was crushed and thrown to the side; revealing Clark partially on fire. Didn't seem to bother him however. The men just looked at him in utter shock.

Helping them out of the room, he started to lead them up towards the helipad— making sure not to leave anyone behind. Well, he didn't want to leave anyone behind; he wanted them all out safely. Out of harms away. They weren't going to die under his watch, and he was making sure of it.