8

A man from the military or a high ranking officer, entered the command center as he was informed that they had caught something on their sights that wasn't from their world. "General Swanwick, sir." The Dr from before spoke when the man came beside him. "What am I looking at, Doc? Comet? Asteroid?" He questioned the Doctor.

"Comets don't make course corrections, General." He told the general which was concerning. "Wanted you to see this before some amateur with a telescope creates a worldwide panic." The Doctor continued before pulling up the photos of what they were getting. "The ship appears to have inserted itself into a lunar synchronous orbit... though I have no idea why." He added before looking at the general.

"Have you tried... communicating with it?"

"Well, they haven't responded as of yet." He replied to the general and looked back at the screen that held the photos.

"I'm just speculating, but I think whoever's at the helm of that thing is looking to make a dramatic entrance." The general told the doctor before the scene was changed to a machine not working for Lois.

"Does anybody know where we keep the toner cartridges?"Lois asked as she then looked up to notice people rushing towards the front where the televisions were. One of the other female reporters shrugged before Lois asked what was going on.

"It's all over the news. You gotta see this." She told Lois before the woman followed the reporter to the front; everyone was situated in spots so they could see the television- murmuring to one another. By the time Lois caught up, she was standing next to her boss; Perry White. That's when the televisions where shown saying Breaking News: UFO SIGHTED.

Back at the house, Martha was outside getting a few things from her garden while you were inside with Clark. By now, he had told both his mother and you everything. "So I'm really from Xion and my birth name is Xandy?" You asked and he nodded with a smile. "Home of the most powerful witches apparently." He told you. "Wow...." You muttered in thought. "Well, hello neighbor." You joked and he chuckled. "Neighbor." He added on.

"So mom says you're staying over for the night?" He asked as he took a beer before sipping it. "Yeah. If that's okay, of course. She was the one that suggested it actually." You replied and he nodded. "I'll be more than happy to have you stay." He started to say before looking at you. "But is it just for one night?" He added. "Yeah. Why?" You asked with a look of curiosity; wondering what he had in mind. "Well, I was hoping maybe you could... stay for longer? I've just now found you after so long. We can catch up on the time we've lost." He mentioned and you chuckled. "You mean, I found you?" You stated and he nodded in defeat before the two of you started to watch the television.

It was a peaceful and comfortable silence between the both of you till you coughed. Strange since you haven't been feeling any sort of ill since the last time you could remember. "You okay?" Clark asked as he looked over to you. "Something's wrong.." you mentioned to him before looking at his face. That's when you cleared your throat and Martha called on the two of you. As the two of you headed out the door, the television switched onto breaking news.

You were heading down the stairs first, in front of Clark, when you spoke. "What's wrong Mar-...." You stopped mid sentence when you noticed what she was looking at. Clark looked up too and used his sight to see it was a ship from space. You used the magic you had to get a better insight and noticed what he was looking at; placing a hand on his arm. "Looks like we have company..." you muttered.

The lights at the Daily Planet went out causing people to gasp as the light suddenly went out at the house. Martha looked at the house as you looked at Clark; not liking what was going on. A distorted noise awoke as the television came back on. You were the first to head back towards the house to check as Clark was right behind you; wanting to get to the bottom of what was going on.

Zod's voice could be heard speaking through as he kept repeating YOU ARE NOT ALONE. It wasn't just happening just at the house but everywhere else around the world. The station where the military men and woman were, China, Latin America and a few other places.

"It's coming in on the RSS feeds. It's on my phone too." Jenny, the woman who had called on Lois to come, had said. Static was heard after he stopped talking and took a pause.

"My name is General Zod." The voice spoke as you and Clark took a step forward. "I come from a world far from yours. I have journeyed an ocean of stars to reach you. For some time, your world has sheltered two of of my citizens. I request that you return these individuals to my custody. For reasons unknown, they have chosen to keep their existence a secret from you."

Perry looked over to Lois and Lois shared a look with him before looking back at the television. She didn't like this one bit. The fact that she knew who they was being referred to; you and Clark. "They would have made efforts to blend in."

"They would look like you. But they are not one of you." Zod stated as You and Clark shared a look then looked over to Martha. Martha wasn't happy with what Zod had just said. "To those of you who may know of their currently location... the fate of your planet rests in your hands." Lois wasn't happy on her end either. There was no way she was going to give it up. Clark's name nor yours; especially yours. "To Kal-El and Xandy, I say this: Surrender within 24 hours... or watch this world suffer the consequences." Zod finished before the television cut out and the light popped on it's what back on; causing Martha to jump and drop the basket of food on the ground.

Lois took a deep breath from where she was and Clark walked over to his mom as he pulled her in for a hug. The look you and Clark shared this time was one of not being happy about the invaders but also having to suit up; prepare for a battle that was underway. "You have a suit, right?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah. It was in my pod. I can use my magic to get it easily. But no one knows who I really am besides the two of you and Lois. I'm expected to be back tomorrow." You mentioned and he sighed nodding.