4

⚚

Sitting down and getting situated the two of you shared a few conversations as she worked with her camera. "Remember the day I told you, or rather, showed you what little I could do?" You told her as you sat on the cot with your journals. "Your magic?" She mentioned with a smile. "Yeah. I swore I thought you were going to run away and call me freak. Since I was a kid, that's all I've been called. A freak." You mentioned and she turned in her spot to look at you. "I would never and what those kids did to you, was wrong of them." She mentioned.

Ever since you've become roommates and showed her the little you had of magic, she's been nothing but kind to you. That and your friendship was closer than others she knew. "Come on. I want to take a few photos outside." She told you as you both placed your jackets on and headed out. Looking up towards the site, she snapped a few photos then found something when looking closer. "Y/n, look at this." She said before pointing at the spot. "Where the hell are they going?" You muttered. "Only one way to find out." She told you.

The two of you headed off on your way towards the site as everything around the both of you was topped with snow; some of it fresh. Lois nearly slipped on the way down when you caught her. Your strength was remarkable and she just noticed. "When did you start working out?" She half joked. "I... didn't.." you replied looking confused. "Come on." She told you and the two of you continued on.

There was an opening nearby which you found and she followed, pulling out her flashlight to have a better look at the interior. "Well it's deep, that's for sure." You muttered and she agreed with you. "Well, there's only one way to find out where this leads." You added before taking her hand and carefully entering as she lit up the way with her flashlight.

While the two of you were entering the area, Clark used the lasers that came out of his eyes to finish making the large opening you both were now in. Shaking his head lightly after he stopped, he looked up to take in the ship that was now in front of him. Walking closer, it took him a while to find the entrance but eventually, he did.

Noises from behind Lois could be heard echoing down the tunnel like area, causing the both of you to turn suddenly; attempting to catch whatever it was but to no avail, did you find anything there. Facing back forward, there was more splashing sounds echoing ahead.

Clark entered the ship and looked around. A machine made itself knowing as one that was floating appeared behind him. Looking at the shape that the machine in front of him had, he took out his necklace and studied it; figuring that's what it probably belonged too. A whirring noise was heard from behind which caused him to turn. Finally taking notice of the flying machine that was there. It looked ready to attack and did but before it could attack again, he slammed the piece into its spot; making the machine stop. The ship turned on and the machine went away as chatter was heard. A female figure was shown walking away as Clark called out.

You got up first before taking Lois' camera and helping her the rest of the way up. "Look at this..." you mentioned, taking in your surroundings. "Looks like you were right.." she told you and you looked over at her. "Am I ever wrong?" You mentioned with a cheeky smile. She gave you one back "not yet." She replied with made you fake a gasp.

Clark looked around some more following the same man he saw earlier. While he was in search of the man, you and Lois entered a room that seemed bigger than the one you had just left. That's when you both caught sight of the floating machine; not knowing it had attacked Clark not too long ago.

Clark was in a room looking at some pods that were nearby when he swiped off the dust from one of them. It revealed a dead body and the skeleton that was left behind. Turning his head, he looked at the other pod that seemed empty.

Lois was taking in the features of this machine as you attempted to study its behavior; rather on its mechanics. "Careful Lois." You told her and she went to take a picture but once she did you were quick to react. Pushing her to the side, you took the hit and got thrown to the side of the wall due to its attack. Grunting in pain and gasping from the sudden hit, she ran to you. "Y/n! Y/n, hey." She said as she turned you over to look at you. She could tell you were in pain but didn't know how to help exactly. Clark heard from his spot. "Lois, you need to get away from it. Get out of here." You grunted and tried to breath. "No, I'm not leaving you." She mentioned.

That's when Clark entered and grabbed the machine just in time before it was about to attack Lois this time and struggled to fight it. Took a hot minute before he was able to successfully crush it within his hands. She was shocked and attempted to help move you away from him but he stopped her. "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It's all right." He said as she tried to push him away from you; in fear that he may hurt you more than you were already in.

"Lois..." you said softly as she stopped and nodded at him before glancing over at you. He bent by your side before opening your jacket. "Wait, what are you doing?" She asked him and you held her hand as you looked at him to make sure he didn't try anything. That's when he noticed the wound you had on your right side. "You're hemorrhaging internally... and if I don't cauterize this bleed..." he started to say and Lois looked at him.

"How can..." she started to ask.

"I can do things that other people can't." He mentioned and that's when you had a feeling he might be the person you knew as a child but lost contact with years ago. Looking over at you, he placed a look. "Now hold my hand." He said and you took your free hand to hold his. "This is gonna hurt." He added and Lois was worried for you. Just then she gasped when she noticed his eyes. You screamed out in pain when he started to do what he said he was going to do.

The readings back at the camp started to spike suddenly while the same person that had shown you the grids earlier was taking a nap. The whole place was starting to shake as he didn't hear anything till the shaking and beeping got too much and woke him right up. Looking at the scans, he quickly got up and took his coat before heading out.

As soon as he got out, he looked up to the sky along with a few others to notice the ship coming out of the ice before leaving all of a sudden; past the camp site.